How do I report racist player on Apex (PS4)

by SupaBlue23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I report racist player on Apex (PS4)

★★ Novice

I was playing apex today and I had a player continually call me the N word. I could not report in game but I recorded the session as he would not stop!

i hate playing games with people like that, it was infuriating!!!

Message 1 of 9 (2,588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I report racist player on Apex (PS4)

Hey @SupaBlue23 

You can report any player here and give detail on what the offence is:

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/ 

If he was saying these things in private, you can best flag this to sony with the report account tool.

Players are here to help but don't reply if they don't know the answer or are not online because of different timezones.
Just be patient and maybe bump your post if you really need the answer.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (2,516 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Is there anyone who works with the game or knows what steps I can take?

this was an absurd amount of N bombs dropped, I really feel displeased with the fact you can not report this happening during a game

Message 2 of 9 (2,587 Views)

★★ Novice

For a site that is suppose to help, there is never ever help here.

This is not my first time creating a discussion on this site and never have I got a reply to assist me.

thank you for making Apex enjoyable for racist players and allowing us to play with racist people with no repercussions

Message 3 of 9 (2,572 Views)

★★ Guide

You can mute players.  On pc hit "tab" then pick the squad tab and you can select the player to mute.

Message 4 of 9 (2,564 Views)

Hey @SupaBlue23 

You can report any player here and give detail on what the offence is:

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/ 

If he was saying these things in private, you can best flag this to sony with the report account tool.

Players are here to help but don't reply if they don't know the answer or are not online because of different timezones.
Just be patient and maybe bump your post if you really need the answer.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 9 (2,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@SupaBlue23 wrote:

this was an absurd amount of N bombs dropped, I really feel displeased with the fact you can not report this happening during a game

@SupaBlue23 wrote:

They won't help, they disable the report button. Happens to me all the time. Can't report these people because then they wouldn't have enough players for the lobby. Just find a different game

Message 6 of 9 (2,207 Views)

★★★ Expert

Sony pretty much got rid of their reporting system because they really don't care if you are racist or break rules, as long as you buy games.  They basically leave it up to game companies to handle, so if your game company doesn't do anything you are out of luck.

The only exception to that is if the player types something racist to you in a message, in which case you can report them and block them.  Which means block them because I've never heard of Sony doing anything to those players.

EA got back to you above, and frankly, at least there's some way to report it to them.

Message 7 of 9 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey how did you report him because i had the same thing happen today and it literally ruined the rest of my stream and night, im sick of it.

Message 8 of 9 (1,541 Views)

I report them to xbox through their profile and quit the game straight away. I refuse to listen to that crap. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,463 Views)