Re: How do I get to the server that Isn't over populated by Quarantine Cheaters?

by NACHT_SlEGER

Original Post

How do I get to the server that Isn't over populated by Quarantine Cheaters?

★ Novice

It has been getting ridiculous.  Apex has always had an abundance of people that you were pretty sure were cheating.  But, the last couple of weeks it has been getting worse and worse.  Today I have been in a number of groups where one guy in the group just knows where everyone is so we just run to locations none stop.  I can not put my head around a corner because the other team already has it targeted.  Cloaking as mirage is pointless....Smoke is pointless....hiding is pointless.  People are snap targeting non stop.  You have to be a machine just to compete.

I mean I understand people are trying to occupy themselves in this global situations.  But, * I want to know where every is getting these * cheat programs.  Because, I can not enjoy the game anymore.  So, I want them just so I can play the game...because I want to enjoy quarantine, as well.  It used to be I get one or two games where I was pretty sure the people that killed me were not legit.  But, then after a couple games I would get a good group and we would have fun.....use strategy....plan attacks.   But, I have been jumping on...on and off all day and I have not had a good game yet.  You do not have time to think.....you have to be able to run and target without even seeing people.  The game is being played through walls anymore and so if you can not see through walls your *.

Message 1 of 8 (959 Views)

Re: How do I get to the server that Isn't over populated by Quarantine Cheaters?

[ Edited ]

@T3rrorBallzMirage ult is really really easy to track. If you bump into a higher skill player his ult is going to be useless. I follow the foot steps visual and audio (it kicks up a lot of dust). Honestly I get bamboozled by the tactical more than the ult. Never quite sure if it's a bamboozle running through the door or mirage. I light up the bamboozle go to reload and surprise it's mirage shooting me. I don't shoot the bamboozle and it's mirage shooting me..

Smoke from bang can be used against you, if they have a digi threat and you don't.. Smoke is just going to make you a sitting duck. Even with out the digi threat you can make out shadows in it. If they are slightly above it or outside of it they will see you before you see them.

Bangalore is really all about confusion and disorientation. Use her smoke to buy time, use her ult to buy time, or split up an enemy squad and make them panic. But again the smoke is only effective IF they don't have a digital threat. When ever I have one I'll waltz right into it..

You also have to keep in mind bloodhounds ult can see through the smoke. Even just a scan from bloodhound is enough for me. Once I know your location, I'll light you up and follow the hit markers through the smoke. Cryptos drone will light you up and if you're in caustic gas, you'll be outlined to a caustic.

I'm curious are you on PC?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (906 Views)

★ Novice

I realize all of this.  I have been spectating after I die and I am not a complete *.  I can tell far to many of these players are hyper aware.  I also realize that their are ultimates that can see through walls....ect ect.  The point is while spectating these ultimates are not being used.  I also have fairly good headphones so I should be hearing about the same thing the players are hearing.  I can also understand that their might be some people that are "skilled" players.  But, the number of "hyper" aware Snap targetting players....is about 90 percent of the server on every game that I play.  The game has been rendered unplayable.  Because you have to see through walls to compete.

Message 3 of 8 (875 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i understand your confusion, im studying quite a lot players, and they how to say this, they break every psychological rules for example when player know there is enemy in a building, for instinct normal people will guard the window/door, but this cheater will aim at wall, when enemy 1 inch in front of you, normal people will hip fire because it will hurt in eyes to aim with sight AT ONE INCH TARGET and still hit? wow

people here say there is not much cheater blah blah blah they can say anything, in my observation there are A LOT cheater in this game if you join platinum above ranked you will know

they also can say it is just aim assist from abused controller or blah blah blah , in my book thats cheating

aim assist = cheating if you use it against non aim asist user no matter you user controler or keyboard

my last opinion controller is GARBAGE the main reason people with console can play FPS game is AIM ASIST

Message 4 of 8 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I don't know your rank but i literally stopped playing at the moment.

Diamond/ Master ranks on EU are completely unplayable, every game at least a cheater, "how do you know he is cheating?" Octane lv 25 platinum 2  500 kills username  [Removed by CM], like it's obvious. 

Message 5 of 8 (794 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (752 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
Can you show that EA helps with this? Today I reported to a person I even have a video of him playing. Can you put a picture so we can see that EA is really doing its job?
Message 7 of 8 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko
if you say not to call them by name, you imply that you are with them. Here is a video to give you an idea of ​​how a ruined game can be:
[Removed by CM]

Message 8 of 8 (661 Views)