Re: How do I get the mega heal bomb for the scientist?

by pandareno1999

Original Post

How do I get the mega heal bomb for the scientist?

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I've been playing plants vs zombies 2 for a while now and I've been trying to get the mega heal bomb for the scientist for a long time now. I've put probably 2 mill in coins into buying the amazing brainz pack and still haven't gotten it. Am I even able to get that ability from buying this pack? Which pack should I be buying to get the mega heal bomb? I have every other ability in the game except that one and it's the one I've been trying not hardest to get. Thank you.
Message 1 of 8 (4,239 Views)

★★★ Guide

First off I just ask the obvious.

Have you played Gw1 before?, if you have and unlocked it in that game just transfer it over and it will be available from the get go.

Now if you only have GW2 it's still entirely possible to get. I was able to get Chomp Cannon through 15k packs, however in this case you may want to focus on buying Zombie only packs. preferably the 35k one on the end for the best chance of getting it.

It's just RNG, you will get it eventually.

Best of luck.

Message 2 of 8 (4,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah i have all my stuff from gw1 I even went back and spent all my coins trying to get it and leveled up my scientist to like 15 trying to get it and still didn't get it. I've been buying the 35k zombie only one on gw2 and still haven't gotten it
Message 3 of 8 (4,228 Views)

★★★ Guide

@cmadnessv wrote:
Yeah i have all my stuff from gw1 I even went back and spent all my coins trying to get it and leveled up my scientist to like 15 trying to get it and still didn't get it. I've been buying the 35k zombie only one on gw2 and still haven't gotten it

This may sound obvious as well, but have you tried looking at your Scientist. You may of unlocked it with out remembering. I just find it odd for you to tell me that even in GW1 you never unlocked it, as it's a lot easier to unlock abilities in that game. I would go as far to say you are better off playing GW1 and unlocking it there and transferring it that way as it's easier.

If you truly haven't unlocked it just keep at it, as annoying as it is you will get it eventually.

Message 4 of 8 (4,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lol yes I look to see if I have it all the time. I have every other ability but that one and I have leveled up my scientist to 15 in the first one. Which pack should I buy in the first one to try and get it?
Message 5 of 8 (4,214 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hmm any pack 10k+ should give it, however since it's again specific to the Zombies try going for that one at a greater chance. I think it's called Zomboss down.

It's just unfortunately Comes down to RNG. I never remember struggling to get any ability in GW1, so with time you will get it.

Message 6 of 8 (4,197 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I havnt Played Pvzgw1 before and i hace been playing pvzgw2 for the longest while and i have not yet received tge mega heal bomb which pack do i purchase to obtain yhe ability someobe please help ..
Message 7 of 8 (3,401 Views)

35K packs and perhaps a LOT of them depending on your luck with the RNG.  I had all the legendary characters before I finished getting all the alternate abilities.

Message 8 of 8 (3,395 Views)