Re: How do I get my money back?

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get my money back?

★★ Novice

This is still in beta and every server is more populated with bots than players. Can someone guide me on how I get a refund? 

Message 1 of 6 (720 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @z3l2o,

If you would like to check if you're eligible for a refund of your purchase, the best thing you can do is to get in touch with the retailer where you made the purchase to check their refund policy.
For Origin / EA app this can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (687 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @z3l2o,

If you would like to check if you're eligible for a refund of your purchase, the best thing you can do is to get in touch with the retailer where you made the purchase to check their refund policy.
For Origin / EA app this can be found here: https://help.ea.com/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 6 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I requested a refund back in February via Sony because I bought it on the ps5 store. 

The refund is still pending. Why? Because it has been referred to EA and they still haven't answered after months. 

Message 3 of 6 (664 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Tommyfare,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist with refund requests for purchases that have been made via a console platform or any other platform other than Origin/EA app.

Thanks.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 6 (647 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Leeuw Thats not correct. Sony do not decide these refunds, EA does. They just transfer the problem to EA. And EA does not even answer.
Message 5 of 6 (637 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Tommyfare, just to give you an example; when you purchase a car at a car dealership, and you don't like it, where do you go to? The car manufacturer, or the dealership?

Unfortunately, we are unable to help with refund requests here via the forums in general, and I am afraid that (live) support is also unable to help with refund requests regarding purchases that have been made via platforms other than PC Origin/EA app.

I will now close this thread.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 6 (624 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help