Re: How do I get my EA account unbanned so I can play Madden NFL 21?

by Garys831

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get my EA account unbanned so I can play Madden NFL 21?

★★★ Newbie

Who do I need to contact or what routes do I have to take?

Message 1 of 9 (2,957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Spudd1997.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (2,922 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@Spudd1997 I think you should contact EA Help, only they can help you with account problems.
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select Origin
Select your platform
Select Manage my account
Select Banned or Suspended Account
Message 2 of 9 (2,949 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Spudd1997.

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 9 (2,923 Views)

★ Novice

I just got banned again for doing nothing wrong. The first time a couple of months ago after multiple inquiries to EA they did nothing to resolve it. Send a robotic response each time and never explaining what I did wrong. I reactivated after 14 days so I just waited rather than waste more time with EA.

For someone who builds the team through doing challenges, playing the game, and selling the Golds I get from the weekend league I am at a complete loss with EA Madden 21.

I have reached out once to them and got the robotic response and now send another message to them to see if I can get access to the Auction House to continue to build my team. 

What is even more frustrating is my Account History you can clearly see how many coins I have and which players I have sold in the auction house so I don't see why they can not see my actions do not violate the rules in any way.

Gary

Message 4 of 9 (2,866 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Garys831 you will need to direct any queries related to a TOS ban to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 9 (2,813 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko I did that even went another avenue by contacting general support to explain over the phone how I got falsely accused of doing something wrong. Which resulted in the same robotic email from the TOS team. This should not happen in 2021, the software needs to be improved to correctly identify cheaters and not people like me who just build the team by challenges and trying to win. Perhaps since I have never spent a dime of buying packs etc. I am getting punished Standard smile
Message 6 of 9 (2,758 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Garys831 you will need to direct any questions related to your ban to our TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (2,741 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Fr I got banned for opening the app and once I come home I notice that I have no coins and I can’t use the auction house 

Message 8 of 9 (1,757 Views)

Community Manager

Did you appeal your ban with our TOS team @Goldxzaiden?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,726 Views)