Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do I delete old cloud saves

by dadmnx2

Original Post

How do I delete old cloud saves

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I delete anthem saves from my account my 8 month old clicked my a button on my xbox and chose a suit i didnt want am i stuck playing this or can you tell me how to erase my game completely and start over i tried deleting all saves from my xbox and in game but it still wont let me make a choice over again please help

Moved to Anthem forum and made a slight change to title line.  MCSuperSport.

Message 1 of 3 (631 Views)

Re: How do I delete old cloud saves

[ Edited ]

Anthem is online stored info only game.  So you have two options to this issue.  You can start a new pilot off the main splash screen on start up.  I don't know exact way to do this as I play on PC, but you get the title screen in PC, it gives the option to continue to the game or start a new pilot/change pilots. Or you can just continue with the current one and the suit you don't want as you will eventually get all four suits to play.  I can't be sure you get to choose different suits, as I think they share between pilots, so you may be stuck with the unwanted suit until you get to the next choice of suits.  Like I said, you do get all four suits by the end of the game, so maybe try out the suit you don't like and see if maybe you might like it anyway.  I found that I could enjoy all fours suits, but rarely play the Ranger as it is my least favorite, but I can suit up on all and enjoy the game.  At one time I know you could choose a different pilot and get another pilot token, but I think they changed this, but I have only started one pilot and haven't played it much so I don't know exactly...I also have all four suits, so it is way past that point for me.

You do share collection quest results, and materials between pilots.  Basically if you picked up stuff in first run, you will still have them once you get to outstide area in Anthem game.  You don't share guns and equipment but do share gold, embers, crystals, item unlocks(gun crafting and such) and any unlocked skins and armors. 

If anyone has more exact info, please chime in to correct what i have posted as like I said, haven't played many additional pilots....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (605 Views)

Re: How do I delete old cloud saves

Champion
@dadmnx2 @mcsupersport is correct that, you can just wait to choose the javelin you wanted when you hit your next unlock. New javelins unlock at levels 2, 8, 16 and 26. It doesn’t take very long to get from lvl 2 to lvl 8, but if you’re having to complete the other lvl gaps, it will take a bit longer. In that case, starting the new pilot, playing the 2 tutorial missions should let you pick the javelin you intended, and since javelin unlocks are shared across pilot’s, you should then be able to swap back to your first pilot and have that javelin available. How you do it is up to you (and what you consider most efficient for your available playtime).

Good luck Freelancer!

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 3 of 3 (579 Views)
Twitter Stream