Re: How do ALGS aspirants even practice?

by CrazieAtesPS4

Original Post

How do ALGS aspirants even practice?

★★★★★ Expert

This doesn’t concern any of us at all but I just find it weird that the two ALGS map are WE and SP and both of these maps are not in rotation in rank. So how do the non-TSM squads aspiring to play competitively/professionally even practice? 

Just doing my hospital rounds and this question suddenly popped out of my mind. Ghad, I think too much about this game. LMAO.

DF3691D4-CBEE-430A-BC17-D49675907071.jpeg

Message 1 of 5 (266 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I wondered this too. Then I realized there isn't really any level of apex that is good overall practice for ALGS. Pred level lobbies you can practice fighting but even those lobbies don't have 18 teams not fighting insta rotating to final zone. Even scrimms aren't good practices.
Message 2 of 5 (257 Views)

I suggest posting a query on  r/CompetitiveApex, since you'll actually find people there who know this stuff.

Message 3 of 5 (233 Views)

★ Expert

@Cheese9Man There are minor tournaments every week where people can practice, although it's not a regular thing like it used to be with the GLL Cup.

Message 4 of 5 (227 Views)

★ Guide

Surely they know the maps, rotations, and ending zones. They put in the hours lol 

So just keeping up on movement, aim, or whatever skills of just playing the game on any map, should be all they need to stay fresh IMO

The rest is just in game strategy which is where the real layers come into play. 

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)