Re: How can you enjoy playing pubs?

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

How can you enjoy playing pubs?

★ Expert

Seriously, 90% of the times your teammates just quit right after they get knocked, and you find yourself playing solo every single game. Where's the fun in that? Is this how the game should be? I'm forced to play ranked hence tryharding every game because i have to gain points, but at least there people cannot leave immediately. But hey, guess i'm wrong here.

Message 1 of 11 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt I’m one of the few who wants to have a penalty for pub quitters. Respawn should give them the death (this will happen in a future patch) but also don’t let their kills count if they quit. Timeout penalty should stay with ranked mode. Everyone is insta quitting now and not just Wraith mains. Lol.
Message 2 of 11 (515 Views)

★ Expert

@Cheese9Man I'm also one of them, and i think i'm one of the first players that actually said this on the forum. Time penalty is exaggerated, but for example no challenges progression (and xp) could be a good idea. Something needs to be done for sure, there's no point in playing pubs for me, it's either hot drop with 5 teams and die instantly or die because your teammates quit after the first battle where they got knocked. It's ridiculous.

Message 3 of 11 (507 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt I enjoy pubs everyday. It can be rough with randoms but I still enjoy it. When with randoms I just don't worry about them unless early on they prove I should. Playing mobility legends makes it more enjoyable.

Why do you feel you have to gain points in ranked? You don't if you aren't trying to rank uo. You can treat it like pubs without quitters.
Message 4 of 11 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

dev doesnt feel how we feel

Message 5 of 11 (493 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor But it's not about worrying about teammates, it's having to play constant 1v3 games that's not fun (unless you are Aceu or Hal).

Because it would ruin the experience to my teammates to play like pubs, and also because i want to rank up. 

Message 6 of 11 (488 Views)

★★★ Guide

For me it is also one of the reasons i play ranked - that people cannot quit without penalty. And there should be a penalty for quitting in pubs also.

Message 7 of 11 (483 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Cro_Pittt In all honesty, they need to improve the SBMM overall if they want to start handing out penalties.

I CONSISTENTLY get under level 100 teammates (while being a Masters player). And 19 times out of 20, they dont have mics and don’t show interest in working as a team.

Putting me in this position is wrong. Putting my TEAMMATES in this position is wrong too, considering our opponents are all Diamonds/Master/Pred.

Sorry man, I’m quitting in a lot of these scenarios.
Message 8 of 11 (423 Views)

★★ Pro

@Cheese9Manidk why can't they just simply but 10 second cooldown on leave button in pubs

Message 9 of 11 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Axs5626Sxa5001 I honestly only play pubs on World's Edge for fast paced games to improve my own gameplay. I try to load solo no fill, but option barely works.
I constantly get teamed with low levels with no mics that rarely know how to work together. I'll usually have 4-5 kills off drop and by the time I go down teammates have already booked it to a "safer" location.
If they can't keep up because of poor SBMM, I don't have the patience to wait.

SBMM is honestly the leading cause of this issue. If I die with 5 kills and my teammates are ghosts with zero damage, not worth my time to watch them rat it out and loot the entire match.
Message 10 of 11 (391 Views)