Re: How can i link my EA account to my steam?

by BaldWraithSimp

Original Post

How can i link my EA account to my steam?

★★★ Newbie

i have amazon and twitch prime and claimed 2 of the skins, and cannot get to them in game. it says my ea account is not linked to anything and yet they are claimed.

it shows them being linked on twitch, but i don't see it at all on the EA side. i want to continue playing the game through steam, i'm enjoying it very much and don't want to start over.

I am currently downloading the game a second time through origin to try and link them that way? or should i just delete the filed and redo steam so i get the option to sign in with origin? i don't understand how to get the prompt. Honestly there should be a home screen button to make sure  they are linked like some other games have done in the past.

Cameran

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: How can i link my EA account to my steam?

★★★★★ Expert
@CameranCole Uh, to login to Steam you will be greeted with a 'Register' option on the main menu screen. You fill in your EA account details and you will be logged in.

I don't understand the problem here tho. Seems like you are already playing on Steam, which means you have used the 'Register' option already and that your Steam account is linked to your EA account, assuming that it's the same account as the one linked to twitch. And not able to claim Twitch skins is a different problem. Maybe you claimed it for a different account?

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ Might want to contact EA support for missing skins or if you linked wrong EA account to steam.

Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)