How can i get the NFS heat studio app ?

by amkingchar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can i get the NFS heat studio app ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So I've been searching for the studio app but I haven't had any luck to find it!   While searching I thought of some questions that I would like to know ! 

1) The app is available only for the pre-order accounts?

2) Am using an android for the mobile version and I haven't figure out a way to download it any one knows how ??

3) Is it an available free feature that we can connect our accounts to create our cars before the game comes out ?

Message 1 of 4 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can i get the NFS heat studio app ?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@SSGoten87 @amkingchar - We have released an Android update which should have fixed some of the issues.

I'd recommend trying again to see if you're able to download and use now.

As for the initial questions - the app is available to everyone that meets the minimum requirements, it's not only for those that have pre-ordered and yes you can link your EA account to the app to customize your cars.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (543 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have the Razer Phone 2 and I am not able to find it either. I did some digging with a computer and found out the reason you and me can't find it is due to our phones aren't compatible with the app

Message 2 of 4 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@SSGoten87 @amkingchar - We have released an Android update which should have fixed some of the issues.

I'd recommend trying again to see if you're able to download and use now.

As for the initial questions - the app is available to everyone that meets the minimum requirements, it's not only for those that have pre-ordered and yes you can link your EA account to the app to customize your cars.

- Andy -

Message 3 of 4 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

My app wont connect to the game 

Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)