How can girls play online games?What do boys say to girls in games?

by eriniycat

Original Post

Re: How can girls play online games?What do boys say to girls in games?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Koochi-Q"send a dude to jail"

Without context and if I snip an incomplete section of a sentence from your post - you're advocating for a random person to be sent to jail, lol. What's your point?

Message 11 of 15 (255 Views)

Champion

This is essentially clickbait, needs locking lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 15 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Anlbrd Nahh nothing like that. It’s more... I’ve watched so many crime documentaries/shows, basically when a man in such shows says something like that, you can practically already hear the sirens coming from him or he’s persona non grata if police need a suspect
Message 13 of 15 (212 Views)

★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q My point was if someone invites verbal abuse from me - their sex means sweet F A.
Message 14 of 15 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Nope, we are not doing this. Confused

Answers HQ is a support forum with a global community focused on players helping players - source.  This isn't the appropriate platform to host this discussion.

Sometimes we'll be ok with off-topic chats as long as they are conducted appropriately - however that was not the case here. Flamebaiting, toxicity, profanity, sharing inappropriate content and encouraging/justifying verbal abuse isn't ok. We've outlined that here in the House rules, check them out for more on the Do's and Don't's. 

I'll lock the thread here and clean it up. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 15 (166 Views)