How can girls play online games?What do boys say to girls in games?

by eriniycat

Original Post

How can girls play online games?What do boys say to girls in games?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

See you.This is rules of me from now on.

<removed>

Message 1 of 15 (685 Views)

Re: How can girls play online games?What do boys say to girls in games?

★ Pro

Pretty easy if your not a bigot, and i say things like look armor over there, light ammo here, lets go check out thunderdome!

Message 2 of 15 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@eriniycat?? what is your deal?? just mute people if you face verbal attacks. 

Message 3 of 15 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@eriniycat Something like this <removed>

Message 4 of 15 (632 Views)

Champion

Sorry but what the actual hell lol? Why should female players segregate themselves from the gaming community, this is nonsense i'm sorry.

Yes theres a number of sexist bigoted male players out there, but they by no means make up the majority. 

Make use of your mute button if you feel offended or harassed.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 15 (617 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It's the internet. People are gonna talk *. Get over it. 

Message 6 of 15 (605 Views)

★★ Guide

You are just a gal who wants more attention, nothing more. You first started with Turkish people, now you are publishing an idiotic video. We have seen many girls playing this game properly, you publish a video about Dellor; he is shouting and bullying EVERYONE not only girls but he gets banned when its done to a woman... So what else are you looking for in here really ? 
 Most of the people here dont even care about your gender, if you are playing good yeah ppl might want to team up, if you are acting strange you will definetly get some backlash from some people. 

Message 7 of 15 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eriniycat Girls play the same as guys. With either a controller or MKB. I for one don’t care that your a girl in a match. If you suck, you’ll get the same stuff said to you as I do with guys. Gender equality!
Message 8 of 15 (577 Views)

★★ Pro

Since you can't control what other people say the one thing that is worth putting effort into is making sure you don't get a chip on your shoulder because you've encountered some morons online. 

I've verbally abused women before because they were selfish, toxic players.  Doubtless they thought being female was something to do with it, but it wasn't.

If someone wants to verbally abuse you they'll usually just go for the lowest hanging fruit in terms of obvious insults.  Insults categorised by sex are a pretty readymade option for folk who aren't the most flexible thinkers.

Just concentrate on playing in a way that causes people to be less likely to abuse you, mute the ones who do or argue back with them.  It has ever been thus whether you're XX or XY.

Message 9 of 15 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Anlbrd wrote:

I've verbally abused women before

Do I need to say anything? XD 

fine I will but I’ll keep it light and sweet. This line alone without the context of players etc can cause so much uproar and send a dude to jail just like this pic

<attachment removed>

Message 10 of 15 (546 Views)