Re: How can an Electric Slide kill my Deadbeard!!!

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can an Electric Slide kill my Deadbeard!!!

★★ Guide

While playing as Chomper I was getting triple teamed by these three Zombies. They somehow found me four times out of 5 Giddy Parks. I saw them switch to plants so I did the same when I switched to plants they switched back

to Zombies. So we went back and forth for a bit. I was quicker a couple times and got them. Then my last few attempts I switched to Deadbeard and was launching my bird from the green trash can on the left side just before you go down off the jump pads. Thinking this way they won’t kill me and I can harass them back..... I noticed one of them following me around as they had been tracking me while the other two attacked me for sometime. Didn’t think much of it.. Well once I launched my bird and was down over the cliff to attack the plants at the Zombie entrance the Electric Slide killed me from up in the Zombies base on the trash can. They didn’t just kill the bird they killed my Deadbeard. They only did this once my bird was below. While being hit I could see and hear when my bird received each hit then I would be killed.... How can an Electric Slide kill another Zombie????? I tried to recreate it and couldn’t.

Message 1 of 7 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@OB1-The-Only-One Maelstrom is available at Super Elite, I believe. I will give you results when I test this.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (412 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@OB1-The-Only-OneOh no, I think I know what is going on. I believe there is a glitch where Electric Slides can vanquish allies. Can this be fixed?

P.S. Perhaps report this in bug reports, or I suppose I could.

Message 2 of 7 (514 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 I didn't notice. I would only be killed once I went over the cliff. They wouldn't attempt to shoot me until I was out of site.
Message 3 of 7 (507 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@OB1-The-Only-One Nooo not one of those bugs again! I'm still haunted by all the Oaks and acorns that killed me when I was playing as a plant.
(And of course all the plants I accidentally killed with it, primarily in ops)
Message 4 of 7 (502 Views)

Champion
@OB1-The-Only-One I apologise. I forgot that if you get vanquished by an ally, that the game does not tell you. Perhaps I could test this tomorrow for you?
Message 5 of 7 (480 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 I will get my Electric Slide leveled up a bit. At what level is Maelstrom able to activate? I did notice when I was vanquished it didn’t tell me who. I was confused and was wondering who is killing me. Then I saw the creeper Electric Slide watching meStandard smile If you do test it please let me know. Thanks
Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

Champion
@OB1-The-Only-One Maelstrom is available at Super Elite, I believe. I will give you results when I test this.
Message 7 of 7 (413 Views)