How can I move from Origin to Steam?

by Alphabets

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I move from Origin to Steam?

★★★ Pro

Hi guys, 

I wonder if anyone know how this will happen, since most of my friends are on Steam and Origin crashes a lot, I wonder if I have to remove Origin and reinstall Apex from Steam or there is a way that I can link them together?

Anytime I there is a tiny 10s connection problems, Origin goes offline and it won't come back online in less than at least 1~2 min, even when I can watch youtube 1080 clips online in that period of time, and this made game also get and remain disconnected (until origin goes online again), so I really really hope by moving to Steam, I don't face this issue ever again, also I can play with old friend! coooool

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (9,458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I move from Origin to Steam?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Alphabets  I Don't think there's any confirmed details about how the cross play mechanics will work yet bud.

You should be able to game with your steam bud regardless of whether you can transfer to steam specifically though I would have thought.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (9,451 Views)

All Replies

Re: How can I move from Origin to Steam?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Alphabets  I Don't think there's any confirmed details about how the cross play mechanics will work yet bud.

You should be able to game with your steam bud regardless of whether you can transfer to steam specifically though I would have thought.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (9,452 Views)