Re: How can I get legendary blueprints/parts without spending a penny

by TheRealJony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I get legendary blueprints/parts without spending a penny

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I find it quite hard to complete the campaign and doing car series without having the need of one of these. I don't want to spend money. Crates are too expensive. Infact the entire game feels like a pay to win experience. what do I do?

Spoiler
 i'm stuck on a part where i need to upgrade to 746 pr
Message 1 of 7 (1,472 Views)

Accepted Solution

With the Underworld: Downfall special event going on, I suggest you participate in that to get the Regera. It's a Hyper car, so it will have a pretty high PR to help you out in Campaign.

Your level seems to be high enough to use the Regera in Campaign.

I remember the level required to complete a chapter goes up by five.

Examples:

Chapter 15 - Level 65 required

Chapter 16 - Level 70 required

Chapter 17 - Level 75 required

etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's been over 2 years since I completed Campaign.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,737 Views)

All Replies

@Rayblu_ea There are some questions I need answers to help assist you further.

1. What chapter are you in Campaign?

2. What's your best car at the moment?

3. What level are you?

The reason is it's been over 2 years since I completed everything in Campaign, so I don't exactly remember everything in it.

If you're over level 20, then you can participate in the Underworld: Downfall special event that's happening right now!

Completing Gold Tier of the special event gives you Koenigsegg Regera that can possibly help you blast everything in the Campaign. (Although you need to be at a certain level to unleash it in Campaign though)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

Message 2 of 7 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

best car- porsche 911 gt3 (736 pr)

current campaign chapter-14

level 67 

Before now events with limited time cars were extremely hard. But now they at least seem to be alot easier (at least that's what i hear)

i was also able to use the 911 gt3 in the campaign

Message 3 of 7 (1,438 Views)

With the Underworld: Downfall special event going on, I suggest you participate in that to get the Regera. It's a Hyper car, so it will have a pretty high PR to help you out in Campaign.

Your level seems to be high enough to use the Regera in Campaign.

I remember the level required to complete a chapter goes up by five.

Examples:

Chapter 15 - Level 65 required

Chapter 16 - Level 70 required

Chapter 17 - Level 75 required

etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's been over 2 years since I completed Campaign.

Need For Speed helper

Message 4 of 7 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

so far day 2 is just about to come. Maybe that's the hard part but then again i'll have to see for myself.

Message 5 of 7 (1,428 Views)

There are some helpful people (and some old friends of mine) in NFS No Limits reddit that share information about Underworld: Downfall special event for others to secure their Regeras for their garages. Standard smile

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/nfsnolimits/comments/8r558s/main_koenigsegg_regera/

Need For Speed helper

Message 6 of 7 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

mate if you are at Chapter 14, why are you stuck at Porsche 911 GT3 RS? who knows when its prints are gonna come, i suggest to get a better car,like the Nissan GTR, or a Ford Mustang.

but don't go ahead to beat boss with it, until your car is fully upgraded, i suggest keep doing replayable races, take advantage of Tuner trial parts, that most likely help you build GTR quick,
and 2nd atleast try to complete all daily challenges everyday, if not atleast 9, this would give you upto 36 golds everyday( or 22 if you do 9) along with Rep to level you up, but none of this is possible if you don't give time, so set up your mind to build a GTR, and takedown the competition,

Message 7 of 7 (1,356 Views)