by Tc-sacreus

Original Post

Highlighted

How can I get Conductive Lattice???

★★★★★ Novice

Hello there

I did hundreds of stronghold 200+

i did hundreds of missions/free play events

I spent almost 80 hours but still looking for that item, for my interceptor...

maybe there is a way I don't know,that the reason why i asking you guys, how can i get this item? diging is not working for me.maybe it could be a bug dont know but it's realy strange.

not to find one since the beginning,strange!

ohh and im not looking for legend version just looking for MW that it

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 9 (235 Views)
Highlighted

Re: How can I get Conductive Lattice???

★★ Guide

I'm sure I put in over 100 hours before one showed up for me. Just RNG. :/

Message 2 of 9 (232 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

then there is no bug hmmm but I can't do good damage without it. just because of that i useing one shoot boss killer build :Frown

but I still think there is a problem with the possibility of droping system,anyway, thank you man i thought it was a bug :D

so i'll keep grind until my patience is over

cheers

Message 3 of 9 (222 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Legendary contracts always reward a component. To unlock them you need to finish all the questlines.

If you have, make sure you run Interceptor. I do suspect the system has a higher chance of giving you one you don't have, and it definitely rewards according to the jav you're using.

You can only get 3 leg contracts a day, but in 3-4 days I'd be surprised if you don't have it. NB - you only get one component regardless of whether it;s GM1/2/3.

It is a big dps boost in the melee meta, so you're right to want it )

inter.png

Message 4 of 9 (197 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I've been doing it for about 2 weeks but haven't seen it yet Standard smile i hope i will find it soon,still trying :D

Message 5 of 9 (174 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Spectre_01101 wrote:

Legendary contracts always reward a component. To unlock them you need to finish all the questlines.

If you have, make sure you run Interceptor. I do suspect the system has a higher chance of giving you one you don't have, and it definitely rewards according to the jav you're using.

You can only get 3 leg contracts a day, but in 3-4 days I'd be surprised if you don't have it. NB - you only get one component regardless of whether it;s GM1/2/3.

It is a big dps boost in the melee meta, so you're right to want it )

inter.png

Surprised? The heck youre surprised about exactly? Ive been playing every day doing 3 legendary contracts and farming pretty much everything possible for mvs loot, I still dont have the only mw I want to try out that refils you ultimat bar on interceptor.

This is a joke of a game. Instead, I get showered in dupes of what i already have. And to add insult to injury, those dupes are worse than what I already have! I hate this game and its never ending avalance of garbage.

Message 6 of 9 (166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

for some reason still the same thing going on, nothing about CL

last 2-3 days maybe i found more than 100+MW's but none of it CL

maybe I have a serious bug here,It can't be normal...

Message 7 of 9 (126 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem with a heavily-RNG game is I can only report my own experience.

It seems to me that loot is biased towards the jav you're using, and against the components you already have. It took me only a few days to get the new set of components running GM2 with an Interceptor with all the components.

I can't say if I was lucky, or whether you were unlucky. For all I know I was stupidly lucky, and it would take months to get the component you want to drop. What I can suggest is the best way to maximise your odds, as above.

PS - the ult recharger isn't as good as you'd think. To really maximise it's use, you need to trigger your ult normally in <120s, then deliberately take damage to trigger it again. This means getting a full ult bar without ever dropping to low health (cos if it triggers before that, you're basically wasting your 'earned' ult charge). This is much easier said than done, if you're not going to compromise DPS and hence defeat the point. It's not an awful component but not as exploitatively-awesome as you'd think at first glance.

Message 8 of 9 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

I have one for my Interceptor and I haven't even played it since the game launched.

Message 9 of 9 (101 Views)
Twitter Stream