How can I enable the friend request on apex mobile

by b4sk9h226yng

Original Post

How can I enable the friend request on apex mobile

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, 

One day I got a friend request by someone I don’t know. So then after I turned the friend request. But now I want to undo it because I want my cousins to friend request me but is says there block. So PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY PROBLEM!!

Message 1 of 2 (391 Views)

Re: How can I enable the friend request on apex mobile

Community Manager

Hi @b4sk9h226yng

Can you share the steps you took that disabled friend requests in general on Apex Mobile? 

In the meantime, could you ask your cousins to try these steps in order to add you? 

• From the main menu, click on the add friends icons on the left-hand side.
  • Tap the Add Friends icon on the bottom left to search for a friend.

Large Add Friends icon at the bottom left of main menu.

1. The search page will open up. Search for your friend using their username, making sure to spell it exactly as it appears, including capitalization.
  2. Tap Search.
  3. Tap the add friend icon to the right of their name.

Add Friends icon appears when searching for players in Advanced Search bar.

Please, let us know if those work out for you and your cousins. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (373 Views)