How can EA Allow this ?

by KeepersWay

Original Post

Re: How can EA Allow this ?

★★★ Guide

cheaters are getting it scripted into their cheat package.

Message 61 of 63 (266 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@warslag wrote:

@KeepersWayI think the amount of development resources is weighed against the impact of a bug. So with the bhop healing thing, it's possibly a case of it being a low impact bug because it doesn't occur very often, perhaps because a lot of players simply don't bother with it and the advantages of it are debatable. I've only seen a very few players doing it and they didn't do it all the time. Maybe this happens more on some servers or a particular platform than others. It could even be that people are watching YouTubers who do it all the time. I just hardly ever see anyone bhop healing TBH.

I am yet to see a bhop healer, supply bin puncher or double portals and I've played a ton. I've seen streamers do it, but yet to see it in any of my games.

The most frustrating thing for me about this game (now the audio seems to be working), is other players lol. People still trying to play like shroud or like they played Cod. The idiocy of some high kill stat players is unreal. 1000 kills on a main to then run off on their own to die, or make ridiculous decisions in combat.

Here's hoping Respawns next update is a buff to player IQ *joke before anybody feels offended*. That's more urgent as I see high stat idiocy in nearly every game at present lmao.

Message 62 of 63 (255 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this topic for getting completable derailed. 

• It's not okay to attack the developers that are working on Apex. 
  • It's not okay to attack each other. Respect the rules of this forum. 
We are working on updates for Apex, I fully get that you are frustrated and want it fixed yesterdays but that does not give you the right to attack the people working on the game. 

Be constructive on the forums we are all passionate about our games, but time is a big factor with development.

/Atic
Message 63 of 63 (224 Views)