How can EA Allow this ?

by KeepersWay

Original Post

How can EA Allow this ?

★★ Apprentice

How can EA just allow Respawn to just dictate that they don't want to have developer crunch. It's a joke of an excuse also stating that they want to push good content thus not rushing is weak argument mainly because we are due for new content already. EA should go the way of anthem if Respawn can't handle to take care this game. hire people who can. Respawn refuses to add solo queue, thus forcing people to squad up or face randoms that quit at their first down. Game went from being fun to being garbage. 

Respawn can't even push out a passive skill correctly look at the bug with Gil and Caustic hurting their actually HP even with shields.

EA needs to strong arm these developers, the EA stock is Dumping and their games are failing. Respawn can't handle this game. Several matches with slow motion lag, game crashes, horrible hit registration (Pathfinder).

Never have I played a game with this many problems and such slow fixes ridiculous. Off with respawn.

Message 1 of 63 (1,456 Views)

Re: How can EA Allow this ?

★★ Guide

@KeepersWay wrote:

Never have I played a game with this many problems and such slow fixes ridiculous. Off with respawn.

You must not play alot of games.

Message 2 of 63 (1,425 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@KeepersWay wrote:

Is this the only game you've played?

The Division 1 & 2 (the second title still has bugs from the first!!)

Anthem.... Probably the worst launch ever.

Fallout 76. Hold my beer Anthem.

Fortnite wasn't stable at all at launch.

PCars 1 and 2, riddled with issues at launch.

These are all off the top of my head and were worse than Apex. I know there are more, so I call BS on your statement unless this really is the first game you've played.

Message 3 of 63 (1,356 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's not the point, what I'm saying is that these developers refuse to fix the game in a timely fashion because they don't want to burn out. Fortnite has patched game breaking bugs even within 24-48 hours. Unlike this respawn trash developers that are letting that bug with caustic and gil getting hit despite their shield. It's not the point that there are problems is that they are doing the bare minimum to get them fixed. They don't deserve the hype this game had at the beginning I'm glad it is dying.

Message 4 of 63 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@KeepersWay wrote:

That's not the point, what I'm saying is that these developers refuse to fix the game in a timely fashion because they don't want to burn out. Fortnite has patched game breaking bugs even within 24-48 hours. Unlike this respawn trash developers that are letting that bug with caustic and gil getting hit despite their shield. It's not the point that there are problems is that they are doing the bare minimum to get them fixed. They don't deserve the hype this game had at the beginning I'm glad it is dying.

They'll fix it I'm sure. If it's not fast enough for you then bye. There are plenty of other perfect games out there for you to play.

Bad Respawn.

Message 5 of 63 (1,303 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Believe me I've already moved on my game pass is maxed and there is nothing left for me to do in this buggy mess you are the reason developers don't try their hardest saving face for them with nothing in return. Good luck in life continue white knighting maybe it will get your somewhere :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 63 (1,298 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Oh dear.

White knighting? I'm being a realist. Your attempts to exaggerate to prove a point meant I didn't take you seriously from the get go.

I'm the reason for lazy developers? Really? So how did you draw that conclusion? I don't buy games on pre order. I don't even buy games soon after release. I buy them after I see/read trusted reviews, and I buy very very few games because of the decline in quality and upturn in loot boxes and micro transactions. I'm a very selective buyer FYI.

I played The Division 1 but won't buy the sequel because it's as broken as the first one. I've not bought a Cod, or Battlefield in over 4 years. Same * different year. I'm not supporting that tripe. I didn't buy Pcars 2 because the first was such a mess. Apex is free, so I tried it, enjoyed it and here I am. Don't presume you know me or my spending habits.

Message 7 of 63 (1,291 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

Lol do you remember fortnite in the beginning the game had stretches of weeks that you couldn’t properly play with friends yes now they patch within 24 hrs but the game has made over a billion with a b dollars that is like comparing a 93 Honda Civic to a brand new Bentley  of corse apex is not going to have the resources that fortnite has and honestly it is not very intelligent argument for you to make

Message 8 of 63 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Silz616 

Division 2 is not perfect don’t get me wrong but they have corrected a lot of the problems that the first one had and it seems they are more willing to address problems on this one that they ignored with the first one may want to look into some more recent reviews after the huge patch they put through last week or the week before

Message 9 of 63 (1,268 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Silz616 Since you're all comparing games to Apex. Let's compare fortnite to apex for two things.

-On release, both spent a lot of money on advertising, for obvious reasons. Huge launch, discover bugs later.

-Both games are of great quality, but had bugs.

People across the world had fortnite running at launch without issues in lounges, bars, homes, etc. because it was playable. And still do. Apex could be in that place if it lost some of it's bad notoriety, gained some good rep.

-The difference is most fps games remain playable, they fix things relatively quickly. There's a major difference between an exploit and a minor bug. Cheats and a minor bug. And then all of them happening at once; complete disaster. Shows that the launch was rushed and game files are insecure.

-Exploits should be fixed relatively quickly, but you can still make portal loops and punch the inside of a loot bin to fly across the map and everyone knows it. Pathfinder's hitbox is also a technical exploit. So that's why things are the way they are.

When someone has a rough game because there's many issues and cheaters in Apex- they're going to post on the forum. The developers have to take full responsibility, because other games had the same issues. op is right, Apex has had so many exploits I can't even remember them all. No other popular br has had this many impacted problems solved so slowly since h1z1. Especially since they have the resources. So it's more accurate to compare apex to h1z1 right now, which was a complete burn barrel.

Message 10 of 63 (1,252 Views)