Re: How can EA Allow this ?

by LordWorgull

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

@Balzano wrote:
@Silz616you are on point with your comment! The decline in quality of new games is really high. I don't buy anything from Ubisoft or EA. With other releases i wait for release and reviews as well. Because in most cases... the game is broken from the get go, and it takes a year for them to fix it.

This game is free, so i tried it out and really liked it. Alltough i have gotten tired of it. Once you max out, there is nothing keeping you here. No incentive to keep playing (except for the fun part). But me and most of my friends have moved on from Apex.

Apex really need some refreshment, like a competitive scene. I know Respawn wasn't ready for the attention it got. But they really need to upscale to be able to compete with modern games. They have no seasonal events, no extra events, nothing special. Just the regular Battle Royal grind. I do not expect Respawn to be able to fix stuff within 24 hours. But they need to actually talk to us, and maybe do something more then 1 gun, 1 skin every season.

Agree with you. Respawn do need to step it up, but I'm waiting it out. I don't play as much (this is not content related for me though, just a bit of burn out from hammering Apex solid for months. Even with new content, I'd be starting to play less anyway) but I tend to stick to just a few games that I enjoy to play. Apex is still one of them.

I get people are frustrated, but for some to say Apex is "the worst" or words to that effect is just wrong. It had a pretty flawless launch, completely under the radar.

If I had paid top money like other AAA titles, I would be far from happy, but this game is F2P and I like Respawn as a developer so I'm willing to let them do what is right by them. Yes it's to slow for some, but this title could evolve into something great.

Just frustrates me to read such ranting know all comments by some. But hey, this is the internet Standard smile

Thanks for a civil discussion on the subject.

P.S I think Respawns communication has improved a lot. Very clear, transparent info they are giving us now, which is more than can be said for other developers (Massive, Treyarc, Bethesda to name a few).

Message 51 of 63 (662 Views)

★★ Guide

....moved on , nothing left to do ....

Plays one round of chess and won. 

Moves one cause nothing left to do in chess..

Honestly. I wasted about 15 mins reading this posts. If could replace "lazy reaspawn" with -globe- and "they will fix" with -flatearth- and it still makes more sense then this discussion here. 

Okay, lets say all of you agree to KeepersWay.  What will change ? 

Right, nothing. 

You still belive devs or EA will read this * here and think: oh ! Good point this angry ppl posting here ! Lets change everything. 

* guys. 

Message 52 of 63 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@LordWorgull wrote:

....moved on , nothing left to do ....

Plays one round of chess and won. 

Moves one cause nothing left to do in chess..

Honestly. I wasted about 15 mins reading this posts. If could replace "lazy reaspawn" with -globe- and "they will fix" with -flatearth- and it still makes more sense then this discussion here. 

Okay, lets say all of you agree to KeepersWay.  What will change ? 

Right, nothing. 

You still belive devs or EA will read this * here and think: oh ! Good point this angry ppl posting here ! Lets change everything. 

* guys. 

Get your strawman fallacy out of here no one has asked them to change everything. It's replies like yours that are meaning less walls of text.

One skin and one legend for content and editing the map is not realistic for a real studio the only way. This could be an accepted rate of content. Is if it was an indie studio which it is not, and honestly posts are more directed towards EA. Everyone knows respawn does not care at this point. EA can change that however. Which EA has been trying by hiring new people. But the problem is in the studio thinking slow bug fixes and minimal content per season is acceptable. 

Also a forum is for people to discuss and post their opinion. Not for you to try and censor it with your useless replies.

Message 53 of 63 (623 Views)

★ Guide
Because caustic and Gibraltar’s fortified passive bug is causing you to lose your games right? If you care that much why don’t you just play another hero until it’s fixed? Are you a caustic or Gibraltar main? Seriously what are you trying to complain about here?
Message 54 of 63 (609 Views)

★★★ Expert
@LordWorgull
Indeed, why didn't the dude(s) that created chess come up with new types of pieces and expand the board with a couple of tiles every once in a while ?! They literally had hundreds of years to do it! Lazy devs, hope they were flogged Standard smile
Message 55 of 63 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@lilbabyjoe69 wrote:
Because caustic and Gibraltar’s fortified passive bug is causing you to lose your games right? If you care that much why don’t you just play another hero until it’s fixed? Are you a caustic or Gibraltar main? Seriously what are you trying to complain about here?

That's not the only issue mentioned it, you can go back and read again. But with a name like that I don't expect you to. 

Buggy Pathfinder hitbox, infinite wraith ults, punching supply bin bug,  slow seasonal updates, SLOW bug fixes. Avoiding developer crunch?? All sounds like non-sense. Hopefully the new Hired people will carry the torch.

Message 56 of 63 (601 Views)

★★★ Guide

The fact that people are getting away with exploiting bugs such as bhop healing and portals is beyond me.

Message 57 of 63 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@FaZaaa_82 

Come on now bhop should not be bannable don’t care if they patch it but people should not be getting banned for using it

Message 58 of 63 (563 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He never said ban them. He just said that Respawn allows it. Meaning not even considering to even do something to prevent this from being done.

Message 59 of 63 (543 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@KeepersWayI think the amount of development resources is weighed against the impact of a bug. So with the bhop healing thing, it's possibly a case of it being a low impact bug because it doesn't occur very often, perhaps because a lot of players simply don't bother with it and the advantages of it are debatable. I've only seen a very few players doing it and they didn't do it all the time. Maybe this happens more on some servers or a particular platform than others. It could even be that people are watching YouTubers who do it all the time. I just hardly ever see anyone bhop healing TBH.

Message 60 of 63 (531 Views)