Re: How can EA Allow this ?

by xpl0its

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

How many years of gaming have you done on the PC?

Honestly, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Gaming Development.

Honestly you don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to even Software.

There is no such thing as Perfect in the world of computing, all software has bugs at some level or another, it's just a fact of life in Computer Technology.

So if you think Apex is really bad, guess again, you haven't even seen what's out there....

Stop your crying, if you don't like Apex, no one twisted your arms!

Go play 'Ring of Elysium' and then tell us what you think of that game compared to Apex? LOL Wink

Message 21 of 63 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@xpl0its wrote:

@KeepersWay 

How many years of gaming have you done on the PC?

Honestly, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Gaming Development.

Honestly you don't even know what you are talking about when it comes to even Software.

There is no such thing as Perfect in the world of computing, all software has bugs at some level or another, it's just a fact of life in Computer Technology.

So if you think Apex is really bad, guess again, you haven't even seen what's out there....

Stop your crying, if you don't like Apex, no one twisted your arms!

Go play 'Ring of Elysium' and then tell us what you think of that game compared to Apex? LOL Wink

There is no excuse to not releasing hot fixes to bugs. The Pathfinder hitbox and gilbaltra and caustic bug is still in game for months already and not fix. You are an idiot if you think this is acceptable. This is not an indie game. Stuff should have been fixed already. You have no idea what you are talking about you probably have never coded in your life hotfix the gilbaltra and caustic issue would take less than an hour since it's more than likely 1-2 lines of code that need edit.  So STFU.

Message 22 of 63 (563 Views)

★ Guide

you are absolutely rightThumbs up

Message 23 of 63 (535 Views)

★★★ Guide

Most game breaking bugs tend to get fixed within 2 weeks or so. Pathfinder's hitbox and the fortify bug have been in the game for ages.. I don't even know if they're fixing pathfinder in the next patch I assume not since I couldn't find any mention of it. They mentioned hit registration changes and fortify being fixed.

Message 24 of 63 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

You care to show one FACTUAL LINK online that shows 100% PROOF to the FACT that EA is not working on the game?

EA is a CORPORATION, it doesn't matter if the code might only take 1-2 hours to complete when you are under the 'Structure of a Corporation' that has Specific RoadMap Guidelines for Development.

This is what I work on;

http://www.slackware.com/

Message 25 of 63 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@xpl0its wrote:

@KeepersWay 

You care to show one FACTUAL LINK online that shows 100% PROOF to the FACT that EA is not working on the game?

EA is a CORPORATION, it doesn't matter if the code might only take 1-2 hours to complete when you are under the 'Structure of a Corporation' that has Specific RoadMap Guidelines for Development.

This is what I work on;

http://www.slackware.com/

I'm talking about respawn being so slow EA owns their studio they are the bosses. This no crunch thing would quickly be followed by being fired from the job if it was epic.

Also I don't need to prove anything to you. It's obvious that their not working on this game. There is no hotfixes, no communication nothing. Unacceptable.

Message 26 of 63 (467 Views)

★★★ Guide

Bugs should be taken out of the game like bhop healing endless portals the list gos on....

Message 27 of 63 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

Yes I understand your point, but if you're going to be negative about the situation, then you might clearly think about why things are working out the way they are.

Being negative is easy to do, and just look at everything in the wrong way, considering all the worst in everything.

So try and be postive and consider that they are working very hard to improve and change things, and for them it means it's taking time...

Afterall, what are we going to do about it? Nothing, so being upset, frustrated, pissed off, trying to image why for everything, well, it's not going to do you any good.

Have patience and wait, that's the best thing to do.

I recommend playing Ring of Elysium if you haven't tried it, really great game to help you take your mind off of Apex...

PEACE Standard smile

Message 28 of 63 (444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@xpl0its wrote:

@KeepersWay 

Yes I understand your point, but if you're going to be negative about the situation, then you might clearly think about why things are working out the way they are.

Being negative is easy to do, and just look at everything in the wrong way, considering all the worst in everything.

So try and be postive and consider that they are working very hard to improve and change things, and for them it means it's taking time...

Afterall, what are we going to do about it? Nothing, so being upset, frustrated, pissed off, trying to image why for everything, well, it's not going to do you any good.

Have patience and wait, that's the best thing to do.

I recommend playing Ring of Elysium if you haven't tried it, really great game to help you take your mind off of Apex...

PEACE Standard smile

Well if you don't voice your opinion nothing gets done. That's the truth of things 

Message 29 of 63 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay 

Well voicing is one thing, and I'm not making you the subject of my reply, I'm only saying...

But there's been way to much crying, trolling and spamming on this forum that is not Voicing... Wink

In fact this forum community is not a very united community at all, nor do most people even care about what an actual Forum Community is, people seem to think this is the EA Customer Service Form to communicate to EA and it's not.

Most of these people need to seriously go online and read about 'FORUM ETIQUETTE';

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=NwziXKyUEYebsAfgqpTwCQ&q=forum+etiquette&oq=Forum+Et&gs_l...

Bottom Line, we are all suppose to be in this thing together, working and helping one another, instead, all I see is a lot of divided people around here.

For those that don't realize it, FORUMS like this are suppose to be an 'ONLINE COMMUNITY', COMRADERY, with a LIKE MINDED SPIRIT!

Of course forums can have disagreements, I'd never argue that is not the case, but this place, respect seems to be in very short supply around here, towards EA and other forum members... Frown

PEACE

Message 30 of 63 (431 Views)