Re: How can EA Allow this ?

by budzai

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
The sad part is that h1z1 was made by an indie studio. As opposed to respawn so that makes it even worst. Literally these guys don't know what their doing at this point.
Message 11 of 63 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@HomieSmoocher420 

Have you ever played pubg when it was over a year old it had a fix pubg movement because it was so broken and fortnite was not quick to fix problems in the beginning the br of the game was an after thought for fortnite you all amaze me with how little you remember about fortnite for the first 6 months

Message 12 of 63 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

LoL

It is a F2P game and still had better launch than several AAA titles.
For example Overwatch has bugs that are there since beta....

Message 13 of 63 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@budzai wrote:

LoL

Overwatch does not have game breaking bugs, like the caustic and gil bug going on that they are just letting sit there so your point is null. Respawn is lost, I would not be surprised if EA is hiring a new team to take care of this game in the background if things don't change.

Message 14 of 63 (652 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@neillkorey wrote:

@Silz616 

Division 2 is not perfect don’t get me wrong but they have corrected a lot of the problems that the first one had and it seems they are more willing to address problems on this one that they ignored with the first one may want to look into some more recent reviews after the huge patch they put through last week or the week before

Thanks for the heads up. The Division 2 It has tempted me, but I will not buy it.

The heal delay bugs, skills delays, server lag and teleporting NPCs still stick in my throat (and the huge exploits early in the games life, and the account lockouts which lasted weeks and weeks) I won't be going back just on principle.

Not to mention the "getting stuck on a tiny screw on the floor" (scenery in general).

Message 15 of 63 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KeepersWay wrote:

@budzai wrote:

LoL

Overwatch does not have game breaking bugs, like the caustic and gil bug going on that they are just letting sit there so your point is null. Respawn is lost, I would not be surprised if EA is hiring a new team to take care of this game in the background if things don't change.

But there are. Since ults can easily decide the outcome of a battle in OW and there are very inconsistent ults. Reinhardt's Earth-shatter is still bugged. Genji's blade sometimes hits people who aren't even on your screen while other-times doesn't hit the guy just before you. Those can easily be considered game breaking bugs. So.... reconsider who's point is nulll. Are you a Fortnite kid right? Only those creatures have such a hate towards Apex.

Message 16 of 63 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
If we die am i supposed to watch you crouch around for the next 15-20 mins??? because thats what you’ll be doing and im definitely not coming back even if you did get my banner because im not going pistol looting because that's all you’ll find for loot useless pistols and grey gear..... Yayyyy fun!
Message 17 of 63 (567 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler

"Overwatch does not have game breaking bugs, like the caustic and gil bug going on that they are just letting sit there so your point is null. Respawn is lost, I would not be surprised if EA is hiring a new team to take care of this game in the background if things don't change."

You seem very out of touch with reality. Or you're just very young.  

Message 18 of 63 (534 Views)

★★★ Guide

New respawn team first day at work how do i code?

Message 19 of 63 (528 Views)

★★★ Guide

The devs are just lazy. I will be surprised if they're even working on the game it's probably just a skeleton crew. Respawn are shooting themselves in the foot making a crappy star wars game, I will not be buying any of their future releases after their severe lack of planning for this game after it was released, they have shown themselves to be incompetent.

Message 20 of 63 (520 Views)