Re: How am I getting melted so fast?

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

How am I getting melted so fast?

★★★★ Pro

I'm at a loss as to why I always get downed so fast. I recently was playing with Mirage for the daily's and I can't believe how fast I get dropped. It's with other legends as well. However I do have good streaks where I don't have this issue but it seems like it happens more often than not. I do attribute some of it to bad hit registration as it does plague this game but it can't be every time. Its like most players are constantly landing there headshots like a preprogrammed laser beam. I do all the strats. Jumping, strafing, sliding but to no avail I'm just locked on and done. It's quite frustrating at times as I want to be up instead of down for my team. I have really good internet as well and I wonder if everything connects better on my side versus the potato internet others might have. Or could it be my DNS I use from my VPN that could be screwing me up? I wish I knew how to get god tier aim like some of these people I run across.

Message 1 of 9 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I don't know what platform you're on, but I've had this happening on and off since season 2 dropped. I have port forwarded, hardwired, turned down my router refresh and nothing has made a difference.

I regret to inform you it's the game. I'm on London server and connections are a lottery. Sometimes smooth. Sometimes laggy, and sometimes it feels like I'm shooting fish in a barrel and it's everybody else who's "behind" on their connection.

I've played since Feb and the game ran great... up until season 2 for me.

Message 2 of 9 (861 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@ColdHours Same deal, wether or not I do good seems to be pre determined by the game before I land even, I lost a duel as Gibby with a Flatline to a Bloodhound with a Alternator, we both just landed and didn't have any armour or attachments so you'd think my 15% DR, gun shield and his big head would guarantee me a win but nope, I god lasered so fast I didn't have time to deploy my tactical even. But then in my last game today as Wraith I was popping off and wiping guys with purple armour like nothing while I had nothing but white armour and a Flatline.
Message 3 of 9 (824 Views)

★★★★ Pro

^^^ My experiences in a nutshell of late. Junk.

Message 4 of 9 (821 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Silz616 Im on xbox in the states.

Message 5 of 9 (797 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Maybe it's due to the available weapons in Armed&Dangerous, but I've been playing this mode only since released and it's going nice... no insta-deaths lately.

Or maybe I'm just getting better :eahigh_file:

Message 6 of 9 (789 Views)

★★ Pro

i like the wraiths one shoting me as if i was a grass fly they whiff off with a slight hand wave. every bullet hitting my head, jumping around so my bullets dont land, its gud fun. especially with her little twig hitbox all hunched over in a stoop.

Message 7 of 9 (775 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd like to know why when i use a peacekeeper at blank range i have hit for 13 dmg.

The game is completely broken. One guy was immune when he was in the climb animation, i unloaded at point blank range with a spitfire 0 hits.

Message 8 of 9 (749 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

just had it again there. Every single bloody shot from Eva8 hits me, 0 hits to him, literally zero. This game is complete trash.

Message 9 of 9 (747 Views)