Re: How aimbot cheater hide their cheating now

by NACHT_SlEGER

Original Post

How aimbot cheater hide their cheating now

★★ Apprentice

Observing several cheater with aimbot

they got 2 weapon the one regular weapon middle range like r99 or something when you watch they aim is usual with that weapon

and this another weapon, they use short range weapon such as peacekeeper that guarantee 100% hit, spamming left mouse button with peacekeeper is easily observed with sure hit ratio

Message 1 of 4 (324 Views)

Hero

Or the player may not be great at mid range battles with a gun with such recoil but excells at close range fights. I myself am a 100% close up fighter. I do not carry anything for mid range optic wise. Some of us are just better at close range. Not at all saying you did not encounter a cheating just this is my logical stance on it. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

True that

but before jump in conclusion i observed it

lets say he chased an enemy inside portal with 1 sec delay and out portal

normal people will have 1-2 sec observed new frame, but this one not (how do you know the one you chase move forward, left, or right after portal? or even where the portal placed in high ground?), out portal not even 1 sec shoot already and hit, shoot again and hit, player down with purple choke shotgun delay not even thinking at 2nd shoot, and chasing another player shoot 3 times , down, all bullet hit, ALL

second, hide and seek with lowering terrain at very close range, jump, shoot, hit, shoot hit

observing several pro close range players, this one doesnt seems got legit pure skill

Message 3 of 4 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NACHT_SlEGER It's satisfying when you come across noob cheaters. I just had the pleasure of watching a noob cheater die.
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)