Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How about a randomize button for paint

by Skyward3

Original Post

How about a randomize button for paint

★ Guide

Think about it with just a single click of a button you could change your colors on all your different pieces and materials and it would be completely random you never know what you’re going to get.

Which brings me to my next point it would give you looks you wouldn’t possibly conceive of on your own it would spark new ideas and it would just be fun.

Message 1 of 4 (68 Views)

Re: How about a randomize button for paint

★ Pro

@Skyward3 wrote:

Think about it with just a single click of a button you could change your colors on all your different pieces and materials and it would be completely random you never know what you’re going to get.

Which brings me to my next point it would give you looks you wouldn’t possibly conceive of on your own it would spark new ideas and it would just be fun.

They implied on demo twitch streams that this might be a possibility in the future but now..I seriously doubt it. Updates are getting fewer and farther between and I suspect a skeleton crew is working over time to fix new bugs that crop up from fixing old ones.

Message 2 of 4 (62 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Saw a couple of people tonight that looked like they were already using one.

Message 3 of 4 (53 Views)

★ Guide

How about we press buttons and make interesting designs and colors instead of being lazy and helpless?

Message 4 of 4 (44 Views)
Twitter Stream