Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

Champion

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Not with the shotty which is the key to the build and the other vids look really slow when you look at them.  Just watched the first 5 or so on youtube.  They are all cheese builds with machine guns and they aren't hitting the timing of the Badges cool down (so they don't even seem to know what the badge does Standard smile

They also can't consistently nail the hit streak with the LMG.  A shotty that gives you your shields back is a really great solution.  But that's ok - you could still wish you came up with it.  Troll

Troll?...ok, lets take a look see what I posted in the Ranger Jav forum here. As I said before, we brought up this build was not new or unposted, not video's.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Ranger/End-Game-Ranger-Build-Advice-Needed-Please/m-p/7855155/highlight/tr...

Seems if you read my post you'll see that I bring up using that shotgun build as an alt if wished....So, yes, seems this was posted and yes, I put it out a few weeks before you? hmm...

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 21 of 23 (145 Views)

★★ Guide

to be fair he doesnt enamour himself very well but i thought this was pretty interesting. so many of these inscriptions are so vague you dont really know what they will do, and half the time they dont work anyway (i.e. hover weak spot damage seems to be 50/50 at best). 

Message 22 of 23 (113 Views)

★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

...KaliumG:

So why don't you actually watch a video before you post next time.

Maybe because he is not going to support wannabe twitcher who are crying for viewers.

Message 23 of 23 (79 Views)
Twitter Stream