Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

by TheReal_USA_MAGA

Original Post

Re: How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

★★★ Guide

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

...KaliumG:

You're clearly wrong - go into any GM2 HoR runs and watch the pace of ults deployed by rangers or team wide for that matter.  No-one is using the 15 second ult technique with the shotgun that gives back your shields so that it is basically one ult produced for every biggish enemy faced.  Some of the lowest times between ults I'm seeing in groups is about 36 seconds.

I think a lot of people got turned off on Badge of Devastation when it was bugged and didn't work.  It was later patched.  And I almost never see a Ranger with a shotgun to produce the 10% bump in ult meter with each trigger pull.

So why don't you actually watch a video before you post next time.

We do get our ults back in 15 seconds all the time, we just dont use Them every 15 seconds.... Why should we when stuff dies like flies? I dont even use it that often in gm3.  Also it's a pain to use shotgun when u can use renewed courage with focused freeze and last argument with 300% charges. It's even faster than shotgunning plus you get a primer. But good tip for those that want to shield up with shotguns.

Message 11 of 23 (287 Views)

★★ Guide

its an alternative i guess. as i say i wish id seen this when i was grinding the shotties. im currently doing all the gear challenges after completing the weapon ones and some of the gear is crap or i dont have a good roll for it yet. so added firepower is a bonus. i rarely get to use my best rigs as i have decent lemons for them that ive done the challenges for. 

Message 12 of 23 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

...KaliumG:

You're clearly wrong - go into any GM2 HoR runs and watch the pace of ults deployed by rangers or team wide for that matter.  No-one is using the 15 second ult technique with the shotgun that gives back your shields so that it is basically one ult produced for every biggish enemy faced.  Some of the lowest times between ults I'm seeing in groups is about 36 seconds.

I think a lot of people got turned off on Badge of Devastation when it was bugged and didn't work.  It was later patched.  And I almost never see a Ranger with a shotgun to produce the 10% bump in ult meter with each trigger pull.

So why don't you actually watch a video before you post next time.

Gotta love a guy copying YouTube builds then passing them off here as his.

Message 13 of 23 (253 Views)

★★ Guide

hey im not moaning, i tried his rough build and got a lemon first contract. decent roll on it too. it does fill up pretty quick with the shotty, not sure why the LMG takes so much longer? but anyway. that with emergency power was doing a fair few supers. was interesting to play with. 

Message 14 of 23 (236 Views)

Thanks man.  It is because the shotty hits the 10 hits at once.  The pace of it also matches the Badge of Devastation's inherent cool down with the animation adds to the ult meter.  It is kind perfect timing for it.  Trust me, if a Trajector was faster I would have used that because the ten hits take an ultra short time.  But it doesn't work that way with the Badge cooldown.  

Also - to the guy who said I'm stealing another persons build from a youtube video - you show me the video of someone using the Radiant Fortress to beefcake in there like my build does building ult while constantly getting shields back and I'll give them the credit.  Til then - you're just another dude who throws hate around without cause

Message 15 of 23 (214 Views)

Champion

@TheReal_USA_MAGA wrote:

Thanks man.  It is because the shotty hits the 10 hits at once.  The pace of it also matches the Badge of Devastation's inherent cool down with the animation adds to the ult meter.  It is kind perfect timing for it.  Trust me, if a Trajector was faster I would have used that because the ten hits take an ultra short time.  But it doesn't work that way with the Badge cooldown.  

Also - to the guy who said I'm stealing another persons build from a youtube video - you show me the video of someone using the Radiant Fortress to beefcake in there like my build does building ult while constantly getting shields back and I'll give them the credit.  Til then - you're just another dude who throws hate around without cause

No one said that there was another youtube vid on it, Daethena stated that this type of build has been posted before and it has.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 16 of 23 (206 Views)

Not with the shotty which is the key to the build and the other vids look really slow when you look at them.  Just watched the first 5 or so on youtube.  They are all cheese builds with machine guns and they aren't hitting the timing of the Badges cool down (so they don't even seem to know what the badge does Standard smile

They also can't consistently nail the hit streak with the LMG.  A shotty that gives you your shields back is a really great solution.  But that's ok - you could still wish you came up with it.  Troll

Message 17 of 23 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nobody wishes they came up with anything with anthem as nobody is playing lol.

Message 18 of 23 (184 Views)

Is that like a double troll comment?

Message 19 of 23 (176 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s an accurate representation of how most people feel about Anthem they don’t care.  Also most of its playerbase is gone and wants nothing to do with the game.

Message 20 of 23 (174 Views)
Twitter Stream