Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

by KALIUMG

Original Post

How I get my ults back every 15 seconds or so :) Anyone can basically do it

[ Edited ]

Decided to be nice and show everyone why the Ranger is my new favorite Class

This 10 minutes video will redefine the way most people play - and reveal that the loot is great.  Still finding new builds after 3 months of hard core play - and 3 Leggos in 10 minutes.  God blessed the USA!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/427230671

~USA_MAGA

Message 1 of 23 (681 Views)

★★ Guide

suuure

Message 2 of 23 (640 Views)

★ Pro

Nice that you posted that for others, but sadly that is nothing new and people have been posting Ranger fast Ultimate refresh builds for a while now.

Congrats on the Lemon drops in that run by the way.

Message 3 of 23 (628 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

You do realize that there is a built in search function.

You know, were you can actually look up, if there has been a similar post, before posting something everybody knows?!

Message 4 of 23 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How much luck do you have?
Message 5 of 23 (552 Views)

...KaliumG:

You're clearly wrong - go into any GM2 HoR runs and watch the pace of ults deployed by rangers or team wide for that matter.  No-one is using the 15 second ult technique with the shotgun that gives back your shields so that it is basically one ult produced for every biggish enemy faced.  Some of the lowest times between ults I'm seeing in groups is about 36 seconds.

I think a lot of people got turned off on Badge of Devastation when it was bugged and didn't work.  It was later patched.  And I almost never see a Ranger with a shotgun to produce the 10% bump in ult meter with each trigger pull.

So why don't you actually watch a video before you post next time.

Message 6 of 23 (532 Views)

...Sergiu2024

I don't believe in luck.  I believe in the Will of God.  That stat thing you're asking about though - I checked for you.  Across all components in the build I had 20 luck.

God bless man.

Message 7 of 23 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@TheReal_USA_MAGA 

Thanks for the reply. Keep up having fun. For me since 3 weeks, I barely get any legendary drops. I can count as much as 5 in 3 weeks with 50 hours of gameplay. Got a total of 353 hours.

Message 8 of 23 (502 Views)

★★★ Guide

best advice for lemons is take some time off. i had a night off and boom 2 lemons in 10 mins. then you get another later, then it dries up again. it does seem to have improved for me since last patch although who knows. 

all these types of games seem to reward you for coming back i think. try and get you hooked in again. its basically same psychology as gambling. 

Message 9 of 23 (472 Views)

★★★ Guide

to be fair i tried using that gun and its a bit of a pain in the bum to use. but i will deffo give this a try. shame i didnt see this when i was grinding that gun to get my weapon challenges. once i did i got the bloody lemon version of it but the roll isnt great. i do have the acid slugs lemon tho so might stick that on too and have a blast. 

Message 10 of 23 (393 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help