How Hard is Ranking to Platinum right now?

by DavidW74

Original Post

Re: How Hard is Ranking to Platinum right now?

★★★ Guide
@ColdHours except if get 2 more people to play a lot rankeds of course.
Message 11 of 25 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ColdHours Totally agree, it’s very subjective. But people’s various experience and opinions are still interesting. I just hit Platnium last night. I play with randoms only and it took me a week, playing every night. I don’t have a team and randoms did slow me down at gold 1. Platinum is definitely tougher then gold right now and I’m thinking it’s team up time to push diamond.
Message 12 of 25 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 Just hit platinum and you are correct. It’s a big difference from gold. Gold was fun, Platinum is sweaty.
Message 13 of 25 (836 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66"Ranked as of now is crap." it will always be crap as long as they don't want to balance it and it's not balanced if some players have an advantage over other players (full teams vs solos)

Message 14 of 25 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa True. Even season two I couldn't get past plat 2 solo. Teams are too difficult for pugs that never played together before.
Message 15 of 25 (801 Views)

Got to diamond last season with a fair bit of work, so starting again on gold now. My impression is that gold is harder than it was last season, not sure why. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 25 (795 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DavidW74indeed and i'm not even talking about ranks mixing, yesterday i was gold 2 and the game put me with silver players wtf

Message 17 of 25 (768 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa It’s rough when you get lower rank players. I have had some so new it was painfully obvious. In one case we dropped tree and they looted sooo slowly the circle closed on them and they still kept looting. They died out first fight with hardly any damage done. Honestly a wast of my time and points but I can’t blame them. They tried but are simply beginners. Match making sucks for sure.
Message 18 of 25 (751 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@OldTreeCreeper I think a part of the problem is match making.  Add a new map and players are making mistakes to often.  

Message 19 of 25 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got to platinum 2 by playing solo and with randoms i play solo most the time or play with one other person just got to diamond I think its just the player cause after a few 5kill or more games even if I didn't win I was placing top 5 and getting points slowly.

Message 20 of 25 (661 Views)