Re: How Hard is Ranking to Platinum right now?

by II-LAZZARUS-II

Original Post

@DavidW74 With randoms, much longer.. gold is not that difficult, it’s no different than non-ranked IMO. Platinum is slightly harder, you’re going to run into squads who communicate and work together. That makes it much harder when your team does not..

They will bait your squad while one flanks you. They will snipe at you, while 2 rush with SMG or shotguns. The higher you go the more frequently you’re going to run into squads who work together and communicate. The skill gap starts to decrease which means you’ll start to need every advantage your team can get.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 25 (413 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DavidW74 im finding it extremely hard at the moment for some reason. season 4 i ranked up to gold 1 but season 5 i am struggling to even get to gold 3. too many random team mates who dont know what theyre doing. is it just me or is anyone finding it hard ?
Message 22 of 25 (287 Views)

★ Expert
@DavidW74 Gold is pretty easy to get out of. Getting out of Platinum 4 on the other hand is really hard. It's a mixture of good players and players who camped to get where they were.
Message 23 of 25 (285 Views)

★★ Pro
I love how this post is from last year and I can still relate to how toxic and unfun ranked in platinum is LOL
Message 24 of 25 (251 Views)

★★★ Guide

yeah, not so funny on platinum with randoms.

Message 25 of 25 (221 Views)