Re: How EA treat cheaters and racists?

by PorkyPengu1n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How EA treat cheaters and racists?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Today, I joined the game battlefield 1, 2 minutes later, my character was kill by the guy "Aristotheron88", this guy only has his/her gun float visible, and post racist content all the time.

Everybody knows EA didnot care about cheaters, and now they donot care about racists. So I swear I won't buy any EA game until they correct their mistake.

Appendix is the screenshot that can prove my words.

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 8 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

If you are in-game @PorkyPengu1n and suspect a user of cheating or being rude then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (405 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Namemem please do not share images.that contain abusive language as doing so is a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

Did you report the user in question using the reporting tools?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darkoyes, I reported the user, and I saw cheaters in almost 70% of my games, I love battlefield, but so many cheaters made me sad.
Message 3 of 8 (521 Views)

Community Manager

If you have reported the user @Namemem then our team will investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (512 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Clearly you have not done anything about this because he is still spamming racism in the chat and cheating. How is it even possible that we cannot ban someone like this in 2021? Do we want our games to be filled with *.

Message 5 of 8 (440 Views)

★ Novice

Oh so now I get censored for calling this man what he is but he is allowed to say all of this in chat. This game is hopeless

Message 6 of 8 (439 Views)

@PorkyPengu1n naming and shaming isn't allowed on the AHQ boards. Check the boards rules here

Also, if you see someone toxic or cheating, just report them through the in-game available tools. Don't engage it. I know how frustrating is, but those reports will add up at some point and the abusers/cheaters will get their ban eventually. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 8 (412 Views)

Community Manager

If you are in-game @PorkyPengu1n and suspect a user of cheating or being rude then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (406 Views)