How Do I Delete Game Data?

by PizzaMan500102

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How Do I Delete Game Data?

★★★ Newbie

I just bought Battlefront 2 for my computer on origin, and when I launched it it had my game data from 2017 when I played on PS4. I used the same EA account. I was thinking of making another account, but I realized I already redeemed the code on that account. Is there any way I can remove the game data from Battlefront 2? I looked everywhere I could and I couldn’t find anything. Is there a way I am able to remove the game data to restart fresh?

Message 1 of 2 (1,944 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How Do I Delete Game Data?

Community Manager

Hey @PizzaMan500102 Battlefront 2 does not support crossplay so it would not be possible for your console progress and data to be showing on PC. Are you sure that you did not play the game on PC previously?

The best thing to do may be  to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at the account with you and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,917 Views)

All Replies

Re: How Do I Delete Game Data?

Community Manager

Hey @PizzaMan500102 Battlefront 2 does not support crossplay so it would not be possible for your console progress and data to be showing on PC. Are you sure that you did not play the game on PC previously?

The best thing to do may be  to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at the account with you and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,918 Views)