Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How Come Division 2 has chat but...

by Amongtheweak

Original Post

How Come Division 2 has chat but...

★ Pro

...Anthem does not? They are both cross-platform, they are both multiplayer. I know about that law explanation but, well, Division 2 came out after Anthem so, anyone got ideas on that?

Message 1 of 12 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lets not get us started. I bought Anthem and I'm now playing Division 2 only. Its on another level of Looter Shooter. Puts Anthem to shame for quality of life, throughout the game. 

Message 2 of 12 (478 Views)

★★ Pro

SUPPOSEDLY it has to do with some law forcing devs to make games more accessable to the handicapped... or thats what I was told the last time I asked the same lol

Message 3 of 12 (472 Views)

★ Pro

I read the law and it makes no sense to me. According to the law "because" they have voice they should be required to have chat as well FOR the deaf. Using that law as an excuse NOT to have chat makes no sense at all.

Message 4 of 12 (419 Views)

★★ Pro

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

I read the law and it makes no sense to me. According to the law "because" they have voice they should be required to have chat as well FOR the deaf. Using that law as an excuse NOT to have chat makes no sense at all.

I agree lol

Message 5 of 12 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@twotoeMJ wrote:

Lets not get us started. I bought Anthem and I'm now playing Division 2 only. Its on another level of Looter Shooter. Puts Anthem to shame for quality of life, throughout the game. 

Then go hide behind that rock over there and shoot away. Bye

Message 6 of 12 (386 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Arreyanne wrote:

@twotoeMJ wrote:

Then go hide behind that rock over there and shoot away. Bye

Better hiding then killing spiders and bugs like the pest control ^^

Message 7 of 12 (356 Views)

★★ Novice
we don't want ants!
Message 8 of 12 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Division 2 made the necessary changes to their chat for disabled people. The Text to speech both ways you can turn on. 

And yes, I was more hyped for Anthem...but now I only play Division 2. So much more to do here. I do hope Anthem will get more content in the long run, otherwise take loss and forget this game. 

Message 9 of 12 (305 Views)

★★ Guide

Anthem just turned me right back to Warframe

Message 10 of 12 (298 Views)
Twitter Stream