Re: Host ended session

by AngryFreak2

Original Post

Host ended session

★ Expert

Anyone else getting a lot of this since last patch?  I'm getting like 4 every night on NA East which is very very bad considering how hard it is to get a lobby on PC and when you do, the game ends and kicks everyone out of the lobby.

Message 1 of 13 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Gormey It has something to do with the AI because I got disconnected when there was only hero AI and no one else.
Message 2 of 13 (1,272 Views)

Champion

I really do not like being removed from lobbies at random times due to the “host ending the session”. Very annoying. Furthermore, it only seems to happen when I am doing well, or at least when not doing particularly bad. Coincidence? I think NOT! Raised eyebrow

Message 3 of 13 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Everyone is removed from the lobby not just you.
Message 4 of 13 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The patch hasn't changed anything in regards to this (from what I can tell). It seems to be happening at the same rate as before. I encountered this issue 2 times yesterday. In both instances, it happened after the match was over and the celebration was supposed to happen. I received this message and then the game was stuck on a black screen and I had to restart it. 

Message 5 of 13 (1,236 Views)

Champion

That does make sense @Cameroid07, there is only one catch to that. I do remember joining the same lobbies after being removed from the lobby. Maybe it's because of the annoying "reflect on previous actions" message though.

Message 6 of 13 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 The reflect message doesn't kick everyone just only you.
Message 7 of 13 (1,216 Views)

★★ Guide

I get a disconnect at least once per hour..

Message 8 of 13 (1,204 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I haven't encountered the annoying bad behavior message in ages, I think they were able to fix that a few months back. The host ending the session issue remains a problem, though.
Message 9 of 13 (1,172 Views)

★ Guide
my question is: who are the hosts?
like if we know who they are we can suggest them to do a better job and stop "disconnecting" all the time because
it for some reason counts as a leaving match thing wich will revert your XP that you have earned and also no matter what reset the prise bulb XP gain to today's 0 out of 4000 XP
Message 10 of 13 (1,100 Views)