Re: Hos can i link my pc ACC to apex ps4 ACC?

by StiPHee

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Then why do people talk about linking their accounts from pc to ps4, whats the point of that???

Message 11 of 16 (707 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @StiPHee it could be that they are referring to linking their Gamertag to their EA account. You need to do this in order to play any online aspect of an EA game. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 16 (693 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TVB-48-05 I want to do it the other way around PS4 to PC. I started playing on PS4 but I want to play on PC as I want to get better at PC games.
Message 13 of 16 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I wish there was a way to link accounts from one to another. I have 3 apex accounts one for PC, one for PS4, and last Xbox 

Message 14 of 16 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The fact that every other battle royal that has crossplay has cross save and Apex legends is the only one with crossplay and doesnt have cross save it baffles my mind that you guys havent added it yet you guys are losing a bunch of your player base becuase of this literally people have spent hundreds probably even thousands of dollars on your game and you cant make it so they can have there skins, stats, and characters they've spent to unlock it so ridiculous that you guys cant just do it already if every other battle royal that has cross play can do it so can you guys you have the power so just do it already 

Message 15 of 16 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@smodaddy27 yeah man they figure us dumb * gamers already paid for 3 accounts so its too late. They will never give us back the coin if they did enable cross platform account linking.

This is one of the main reasons I stopped playing apex. I want all my crap in one place. I am not going to level up 3 accounts.

I mainly play cod and spend enough on there and fortnite where I dont need to play apex and spend more there as well. Its a never ending addiction lol.

The * part of it all is I have 2 kids that play as well. On top of my accounts I have theirs as well, and they have a ton of crap as well.
Message 16 of 16 (256 Views)