Re: Horizon kill tracker shows different numbers.

by Lunareclipz3000

Original Post

Horizon kill tracker shows different numbers.

★ Guide

All time kills is 291, but season 7 kills is 285... 

Message 1 of 8 (916 Views)

★ Guide

@djentyman yeah I posted about seeing this the other day. The guy had 59 season 7 kills and 67 kills overall. 

I was told it could either be guys that had early access to the season or a bug. A similar bug has happened with loba and couple other legends previously.

Message 2 of 8 (899 Views)

★ Guide
@fallenH3ll As you can see, this is my profile and i hadn't early access. This is bug for sure
Message 3 of 8 (844 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@djentyman I had the same thing with Rampart last season. Thought it was a bug and forgot about it.
Message 4 of 8 (837 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@djentyman It's a bug and it doesn't matter tbh. 6 kills difference is minimal at best.
Message 5 of 8 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpit can be more serious then you might think. for example kills may not be counted under certain conditions. If so, with the pass of time this difference will grow. Really good players make around 1k kills per week.. how much will the lose by the end of the season?

Message 6 of 8 (810 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@djentyman Nope, it only happens with the new legend at the beginning . I had 4 kill count difference with Loba at the beginning, after 300 more kills the difference is still the same.
I think it had something to do with season trackers unlock time/it failed to account for some of the kills before that it was unlocked. The difference doesn't grow after that.
Message 7 of 8 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine showed 680 kills for season 7 when I had over 1k kills with Horizon

Message 8 of 8 (555 Views)