Re: Horizon incoming Nerf Szn 8

by LordloshBang

Original Post

★ Expert

Am i the only one that doesn't have any problem with Horizon? lol maybe a little nerf to her tactical is needed but overall she's fine Imo. I don't find her ult that strong, i always manage to escape from it easily, and even if i'm caught you can destroy it quickly. Guess i've never encountered a Horizon pro xD.

Message 11 of 16 (211 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt Most horizons spam the tactical as if it makes them jump further when running. The good ones tho use it well.

I personally hope the nerf isnt too big.
Message 12 of 16 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Octane gets his ult faster than Horizon... I’m quite sure of that. Also, octane can quite literally spam his tact whereas horizon has a waiting period. I’m not adversed to seeing a max of 6 secs delay on tact of horizon. BUT I can foresee that it will either be more than that or they’ll adjust her ult as well or do a hybrid method like they did Path...
Message 13 of 16 (190 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I was comparing horizons tactical to octanes ult because that is the comparison for me. Octanes ult take what a minute? Horizons tact takes 15 seconds and is more useful.

I wouldnt nerf horizon past 20 seconds. Really what needs to happen is Octane really needs a better team ability.
Message 14 of 16 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Comparing an ult to a tact is just bad comparing. Octane can outrun every single legend. If there are obstacles or buildings, you lose an octane. Same can’t be said about horizon. Even in the open octane is better in most situations.

Everything above 15 secs is ridiculous imo as it’s not as good as Path’s tact and not impervious to damage as Wraiths.
Message 15 of 16 (179 Views)

★★ Pro

@E9ine_AC wrote:
@LordloshBangHow though is it any different then running into a building being massively slowed by caustic gas while either A: You are lit up like 4th of July. B: you have a lot nades thrown on you. A lot legends have this abilitity they just either dont use the tactics or they do.

Its very different and if you can`t make a difference, there is no sense to even comment on this things. 

Message 16 of 16 (162 Views)