Horizon: The Silent Team Mover

by hayhor

Original Post

Horizon: The Silent Team Mover

Champion

Can we please add some sound to Horizons tactical? I'm getting so tired of her moving her whole team behind me with no sound. No wonder she's the most picked legend right now.

Message 1 of 10 (291 Views)

Re: Horizon: The Silent Team Mover

★★★★ Expert
@hayhor that's another very old issue never been fixed, I wonder why o one complains about her footsteps audio as well.
if we compare wraith fast running audio to horizon which is very slow she is like space jumping horizons is like 2/10 in terms of audio.
I can know that there is a wraith coming more than 50 meters away ( that's when the audio is working correctly )
Message 2 of 10 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Horzon's footsteps should be quieter because of her jump jets. Not Revenant quiet but slightly less than other legends.

I've never noticed that her tactical has audio bugs as described.  Every squad I flank from the side or behind using her lift almost automatically turns and starts looking for me.

Message 3 of 10 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@hayhorI hate to be "that guy", but I can hear her. It's so strange that you can't? Seriously I never get this. But for some reason I never hear a Valk on Olympus when she's behind me. A bug maybe?

Message 4 of 10 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I can hear Horizon’s tactical but only the first few seconds then the sfx disappears. There’s something weird about her running animation that’s harder to hit or I’m just not that good. LMAO. 

Message 5 of 10 (254 Views)

Champion
@Sand_spitter You can be that guy. I never die to silent valks. Its actually the opposite for her. She's so obvious it's easy to pinpoint where she will appear. Horizon is the same as old octane silent pads for me.
Message 6 of 10 (246 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor You see that's news to me too, the jump pad thing. Never knew this was a thing.
Message 7 of 10 (243 Views)

Champion
@Sand_spitter Oh yeah that's why it's so loud now due to all the complaints.
Message 8 of 10 (231 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man Yes when you do hear it it's extremely low and doesn't last.

I'd argue it should give off a lot more indication considering it moves an entire team. What other tactical can do what this does?
Message 9 of 10 (198 Views)

All I have to add is that Horizon's Q makes FAR more noise than it did in S7 and S8 before she got nerfed.  It's not silent, though one could, of course, make the argument that it should be louder.  Also, it's possible that it is bugged and not always making the proper audio cue.

Message 10 of 10 (183 Views)