Hopes for the new dlc and future updates

by CrazyDavewins

Original Post

Hopes for the new dlc and future updates

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It was a VERY long time since the last updates. I know these can take a long time but I have hopes for the new dlc or maybe future updates. I hope we will get a legendary foot soldier and maybe a new turf takeover map. I also think they could add some variants to the sunflower like a toxic flower or a toxic cactus. Did anyone else see the videos where there was really cool concept art of a liquid chomper and a shark chomper? Maybe these can be added although the chomper has the most variants out of the whole game. Idk if this is going to be added but I can hope. 

Message 1 of 3 (454 Views)

Re: Hopes for the new dlc and future updates

★★★★★ Expert

When they released the Frontline Fighters DLC it was declared to be the last major DLC for the game. This was disheartening as the next game wasn't even really teased yet beyond some help wanted ads. However recently as posted elsewhere here they've announced via twitter and EAplay that more DLC is now coming but we're not sure what yet. It's good news but we have to see exactly what we get to see how good.

Message 2 of 3 (400 Views)

Re: Hopes for the new dlc and future updates

Champion (Retired)

I don’t really use imps but I think it would cool to see his helicopter debut.  I know the levels aren’t formatted for it.  Maybe cactus canyon and driftwood shores?  The legendary foot soldier would be cool.  Would he go into Rambo mode?

Message 3 of 3 (388 Views)