Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Hope to see PVP ASAP

by SERAFIN_POL

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Hope to see PVP ASAP

★ Apprentice

I hope they never add PvP to the game. It ruins the experience for people who like to only have PvE and there are plenty of other PvP games out there.

Message 11 of 34 (167 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

why must EVERY game have pvp? I get that quite a few people enjoy it but there are games like this that have it. Leave pvp out of anthem, last thing we need is "NERF THIS AND THAT BECAUSE IT KILLED ME AND I CAN'T ACCEPT RESPONABILITY FOR MY OWN LACK OF SKILL!". I pvp, but honestly this is the ONE game I do not wanna see it as a focus. maybe a "spar" mode later but not a focus.

Message 12 of 34 (163 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

That’s a no from me. Don’t want PvP at all ever. 

I’m not going to bombard the forums with reasons; as there have been multiple posts on this very topic with the overall feeling being no PvP. 

Message 13 of 34 (155 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

No thanks; Balancing Javelins for PvP would have a horrible effect on PvE. They would be better off making PvE events like horde mode.

Message 14 of 34 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
I'm not sure that PvP fit into balance between javelins, they doesn't looks comparable in capabilities. I bet that on start it would be a Storm meta
Message 15 of 34 (140 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Meanwhile it could be done in a 'sport' manner, with separate Javelins made to compete with each other with F1/Rally/etc - like rules(specific weigh limits, reactor power) so you could progress them only in PvP which is counts as competitive sport Standard smile

Message 16 of 34 (130 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I would love to see a post launch pvp system but have it's own separate gear and modes, ppl complaining it would mess with pve clearly haven't played WoW where the game does perfectly fine at both things.

Message 17 of 34 (118 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Screw that PvP being in this game. As I said in another thread, those screaming "We want PvP in fallout 76" got their wish and look at what happened to that game and the fan base. Anyone who wants PvP in this game...put down the KB, Mouse, Controller, turn around and leave and head back to Destiny.....

Message 18 of 34 (104 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Like someone asked you what to do, fallout 76 is crap not because of pvp.
Message 19 of 34 (98 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Disagree with this,  Every PVE game that has PVP intergrated and  isn't separate with its own gear ruins the PVE experience due to "Balancing" of the PVP.

Message 20 of 34 (96 Views)
Twitter Stream