Hong Kong server is just

by Lendoroid

Original Post

Hong Kong server is just

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

40% of my matchmaking are against hackers using  LMG or an SMG melting everyone in half a second.
Now I'm forced to play on US Server with a whopping 200ms and my game experience are still far better.

Message 1 of 14 (4,738 Views)

Re: Hong Kong server is just pure cancer.

★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry you have to deal with that worst part of fps games so heavily.

Welcome to the US servers! 

Message 2 of 14 (4,724 Views)

★ Apprentice

You're lucky you got 40%. Im currently getting about 80% matched with cheaters on Hong Kong server.

Message 3 of 14 (4,667 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks! US servers are also far more friendly, fun and cooperative.
I've only encountered 1 cheater yesterday. In HK server there will always be at least 1 in every game and you'll encounter them at least 40% of the time lol. It's very disappointing.

Message 4 of 14 (4,655 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hear ya! I live in Taiwan and every match not only has hackers, they also have these advertisers who spam phone numbers in chat and in voice and then quit before the match.

No joke, every single game on Taiwan servers.

They should just ban Asian countries on PC, I am moving to PS4, it HAS to be better.

Message 5 of 14 (4,646 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (4,610 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

In Asia, on PS4 it is fantastic. No cheaters that I've seen.

I couldn't even play BFV on PC due to cheaters. Completely killed the game for me

Normally I'd consider fps on console a sin but in Asia it's the only option when playing an EA game

Message 7 of 14 (4,573 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I live in China and we end up playing in Hong Kong servers, not everyone is a cheater... But it's gotten to the point of not having fun anymore since there's a cheater in almost every game. It's pointless to keep playing, I wouldn't ban Asian countries on PC, but I would ban by hardware, make them buy a new computer if they want to cheat again until they run out of money... Anyway, I have a friend that lives in Beijing and we both are foreigners if you are interested in playing with us here's my nickname "ChickenAlas" although I am about to quit this game for good from all the cheating... {sad}
Message 8 of 14 (4,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Drako,

I have been using the link you provided and reported list of hackers for many days, but not receiving a single reply from your side. 

It is a little bit disappointing as I don't really feel you are taking it seriously... Now the percentage of encountering hackers in Hong Kong server is actually 100%. Please do something

Message 9 of 14 (4,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Ban asian counties from pc servers? You dumb?
Not all asian's are cheaters most cheaters I encounter in games comes from China or mainly Chinese and Asia servers is mostly full of Chinese players which sucks. 
Since in morning here most players are either dumb, spammers, leavers and cheaters.
Only in night would the competitive players go online since kids are asleep and no more spammers.

Message 10 of 14 (4,472 Views)