Honeymoon phase

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

Re: Honeymoon phase

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hayhorI had all the nintendo and playstation consoles. Their only use was for single player games. My PC was the multiplayer machine just for one game, DOTA (hence why I bring it up a lot). Had to give up the game since my old PC was struggling so I sold it and never got a gaming rig since. So that’s around 2004-2014 of Dota 1 to dota 2. Then slowly F2P games were becoming a thing on consoles so my friends and I started playing again around 2019.

There’s so much greatness with this game but it’s being held back by major issues. There’s a reason why games like LOL, DOTA and CS:Go are still thriving after all these years.

Message 11 of 15 (293 Views)

★ Pro
I never really jumped on board with the honey moon phase because Apex's main issues still haven't been resolved.
I got to check out the new map, while it looks good, I hate that it's so small, and it just reminds me of World's Edge map, just with a huge zip line and no lava.
Other than that, game play is still the same struggle it has been so my play time has continued to be extremely limited..
Message 12 of 15 (279 Views)

@Cheese9Man loving it. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 13 of 15 (268 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man My Ranked teammates are just as bad as my pub teammates. I hate this season so far...
Message 14 of 15 (262 Views)

@Cheese9Man 

Season 15 is great and I am having a blast.

The new map is loads of fun, love the rotational play as there are so many different ways to go about it.

The game is still probably the best FPS game out there even with it's issue's. If these can be fixed and or adjusted then it would be even better.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 15 of 15 (201 Views)