Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Holy smokes Batman toxicity level rising!

by IVPhoenixIX

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Year 1 and 2=Hey I have an ideal for a game. Year 3-4=Lets name it Anthem then figures out a search on game gets you more medical blue cross blue shield returns yet can't come up with nothing better. Year 5-6=maybe actual development.

Message 11 of 25 (244 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just remember that after the crud they took (EA) for the  laughable thing they called STar Wars and the monitary crap they put in at release and then removed, they had to retool ANthem because it was originally going to be released with all that monitization that was Star Wars. I'm sure they broke several thousands lines of code taking and replacing.

But oh well EA the bane of gaming has what the pencil pushers wanted

Message 12 of 25 (223 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Arreyanne wrote:

Just remember that after the crud they took (EA) for the  laughable thing they called STar Wars and the monitary crap they put in at release and then removed, they had to retool ANthem because it was originally going to be released with all that monitization that was Star Wars. I'm sure they broke several thousands lines of code taking and replacing.

But oh well EA the bane of gaming has what the pencil pushers wanted

It’s amazing how we end up trying to connect the dots when left in the dark oh the untold secrets.

Message 13 of 25 (214 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@NoInstall wrote:

@Skyward3 wrote:

@NoInstall wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

The game gets better and folk get more salty. Wondering

Answer me this. Is it players getting more "salty" as you put it or is it players who REALLY want this game to be a success (like me) but are constantly disappointed by the "fixes", and I use that term very loosely, that Bioware release

They are trying but every time they do a fix the PlayStation breaks down so they got to start over again.

LOL!!

I'm no programmer but I do understand that some things can take time to sort out. That being the case Bioware really should focus on actual fixes before "tweeking" certain aspects of the game.

People have paid good money for this game, they deserve to be able to play, for the most part, as they expect rather than read patch notes that don't deliver.

My guess is that Bioware is in a little over their heads. I believe this is their first attempt at a totally live game. I would rather them come out and say look, we're in new territory and we need to get this right, here are 10 new armors for sticking it out. Wishful thinking cause I know EA would never give anything away for free. 

Message 14 of 25 (209 Views)

★ Guide

@Green_Legend_Ran wrote:

Don't you just love the YouTube warrior crowd?

YTW isit now?...so the snowflakes actually moved eh?

Message 15 of 25 (193 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Dalistar17 wrote:

My guess is that Bioware is in a little over their heads. I believe this is their first attempt at a totally live game. I would rather them come out and say look, we're in new territory and we need to get this right, here are 10 new armors for sticking it out. Wishful thinking cause I know EA would never give anything away for free. 

No. They have SWTOR mind you that's not saying much since it took them a year to fix the Black Talon bug but this is a whole new level

Message 16 of 25 (185 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why free play world events stopped awarding chests?

Message 17 of 25 (160 Views)

★ Guide

@Blacksunfire wrote:

Why free play world events stopped awarding chests?

these aren't the normal freeplay events, this is an additional event without chest rewards.

normal events are still there but harder to find till this additional event is finished.

Message 18 of 25 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
It's not toxicity when the game devs rightfully deserve it.
Message 19 of 25 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Maybe they jumped into the deep end without learning how to swim first perhaps?

Message 20 of 25 (138 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help