Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Holy smokes Batman toxicity level rising!

by ShenronNacht

Original Post

Holy smokes Batman toxicity level rising!

★★★ Apprentice

All right boys and girls simmer down they tried something new and well it’s not exactly working but on the flip side maybe next time we will get a bug invasion  🐜

Message 1 of 25 (699 Views)

★★★★ Guide

We already have a bug invasion, and it became worse with the last patch lol.

Message 2 of 25 (663 Views)

Odd, every patch has been an improvement (with the occasional 'whoops' moment that gets rolled back).

The game gets better and folk get more salty. Wondering

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 25 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't you just love the YouTube warrior crowd?

Message 4 of 25 (614 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Actually all the "haters" are gone, what's left now are the people that initially defended anthem becoming disillusioned and rather furious that their efforts have been in vain.

The toxicity is because these are the people that feel most betrayed and jaded.

All the haters are just sitting back gloating saying, "told ya so"
Message 5 of 25 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, game gets better, that's the best joke I've heard today. Your a fanboi right?

Where is your head at? There are still issues with this game that hinder more than help and Bioware STILL have not fixed them, they would rather appease the loot and flight warriors then fix the "pilot data error" or the random load screens which drop you back to either the EA/Frostbite load screen or the "news" page which they broke in the last patch.

Then there is the alliance window which shows you at level 0 with no friends when the day before you were level 10 with 11k coins coming your way or you load into a mission and you Javelin looks NOTHING like it should do, wrong armor parts/colour/materials and 10 seconds after you take flight … load screen.

Bioware fix the Storms 0% components bug but introduce it to the Ranger's General Favor.

Your in the middle of a world event and while you fighting, Scar/Domi/Outlaws the world event just plain vanishes like it was never there to start with.

What about the people who constantly have issues logging in??

It doesn't take a genius to know that other people have various other issues not listed above when you read through these very forums.

Answer me this. Is it players getting more "salty" as you put it or is it players who REALLY want this game to be a success (like me) but are constantly disappointed by the "fixes", and I use that term very loosely, that Bioware release

Message 6 of 25 (562 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@NoInstall wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Answer me this. Is it players getting more "salty" as you put it or is it players who REALLY want this game to be a success (like me) but are constantly disappointed by the "fixes", and I use that term very loosely, that Bioware release

They are trying but every time they do a fix the PlayStation breaks down so they got to start over again.

OK all jokes aside you make some fair points and I remember hearing one of the devs say that fixing code is a complicated issue and it doesn’t always go right the first time.

Message 7 of 25 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Skyward3 wrote:

@NoInstall wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

They are trying but every time they do a fix the PlayStation breaks down so they got to start over again.

LOL!!

I'm no programmer but I do understand that some things can take time to sort out. That being the case Bioware really should focus on actual fixes before "tweeking" certain aspects of the game.

People have paid good money for this game, they deserve to be able to play, for the most part, as they expect rather than read patch notes that don't deliver.

Message 8 of 25 (537 Views)

★★★★ Novice

These days it just seems to me that these so called AAA companies have saved money by cutting the depts that spent hours upon hours sifting through code. Now they push out something that seems barely beta, pushing alpha, letting those that are paying 60+ dollars to find all their messed up crap for them. Blame EA, blame bioware, blame whoever you want, but release after release in this state is completely unacceptable.

Message 9 of 25 (525 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@RabbidWallaby wrote:

These days it just seems to me that these so called AAA companies have saved money by cutting the depts that spent hours upon hours sifting through code. Now they push out something that seems barely beta, pushing alpha, letting those that are paying 60+ dollars to find all their messed up crap for them. Blame EA, blame bioware, blame whoever you want, but release after release in this state is completely unacceptable.

I remember reading that this game took six years to develop that’s insane six years for this? Look I’m having fun playing this game I won’t lie but six years!

Message 10 of 25 (512 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help