Re: Holo-Day-Bash 2020: ALL O BOARD !

by asukojo

Original Post

Holo-Day-Bash 2020: ALL O BOARD !

★★★★★ Expert

Winter is coming, people have been requesting Mirage train LTM so we will have this LTM again starting Dec 1st to Jan 4th. Here are the details:

Message 1 of 43 (848 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@asukojo  Did you notice that we got the badges super early this year? They've been sat locked in the badge section since the seasons start lol.

Pretty easy to predict the challenges from there. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 43 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you have been looking for Loba Legendary skin, it's finally here but you've to dig your pocket deep for it:

HoloDaySale-1.PNG

Message 3 of 43 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Another skin suit for Revenant bundle with Eva. I like the Eva and Prowler skin, but I don't like Crypto. 

HoloDaySale-2.PNG

If Loba paired with Prowlers skin, I'll get it, but since pair with p2020 , I'm not so sure. 

Wish they let us pick and choose: 2,500  pick two, one legend and one weapon skin we like. 

Respawn marketing really need to back to school to learn basic of selling.

Message 4 of 43 (766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@asukojoYucky loba skin, awesome R99 & revenant. Prowler looks epic and even Eva-8 looks good. 

Native americans will not like that Respawn is advertising Wendigoes... 

Message 5 of 43 (754 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No they've got the marketing down. Because you said that you want the skin from one and the gun skin from another. Meaning that you're more likely to buy two pack and spend more money than if you could mix and match. You may not buy both yourself, but a whale might.

Message 6 of 43 (743 Views)

Champion
@asukojo Ummm where is Santa caustic?
Message 7 of 43 (724 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I must be blind I don't see a prowler skin.
Message 8 of 43 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Nahhh I think I'm just drunk without drinking cause I had mistaken the spitfire for a prowler on my small phone XD. I thought the shape was weird, but it looked similar to the legendary that's already in the game...
Message 9 of 43 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Oh....I was blindesided as well, I thought it's prowler, actually spitfire. Dang it !

Message 10 of 43 (704 Views)