Re: Hit reg issues, TTK vs TTD inconsistency.

by Adamonic

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Straatford87 , just checking back in to see if a 60Hz Portal server would be an option for testing (at least for C64 and BT) this TTK vs TTD issue? It has been worse than ever for me lately.

I will be waiting....

mr-bean-waiting.gif

Message 581 of 1,351 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@cornybbq2This is exactly what happens with me, ill beam a guy with my whole clip but then the game will be like "NO your beaming this guy and its not allowed, your hacking now we make your damage ZERO."

Message 582 of 1,351 (441 Views)

★★★ Expert

I wish this would get fixed. Im so sick of Console players just murdering me in 1 shot 

Message 583 of 1,351 (426 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@GrizzGolf

Me too, but it seems not on their "to do" list....well....not yet.
Message 584 of 1,351 (399 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 585 of 1,351 (371 Views)

★★★★ Guide

https://youtu.be/QjmGgfEofkQ

Another video highlighting that hits do NOT register if fired immediately preceding death. 

First burst - single hit (understandable because it was a partial hipfire) 

Second burst - missed. 

Third burst - at least one shot hit but no hit reg 

Message 586 of 1,351 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Metal_Daryl97 I also get an input delay sometimes. Literally press mouse button and nothing happens, then insta death.
Message 587 of 1,351 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Team,

I can't play this game anymore. It is unplayable in so many ways, TTK / TTD, grenades not exploding and now my Ranger never fired in 3 games I just played.I feel nothing is ever going to get done as far as fixing this game, it is really sad. I, as all of you, spent well earned money on this game and it is unplayable. I bid you all a goodbye and keep up the fight, who knows. Adamonic, I hope you get your 60hz server but I wouldn't hold your breath. You are all knowledgeable people, but I think your comments are falling on deaf ears.

Peace out!

Message 588 of 1,351 (330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Adamonic wrote:
@Metal_Daryl97I also get an input delay sometimes. Literally press mouse button and nothing happens, then insta death.

That's been one of my trouble points too as I'm sure you know. I'm starting to think that it's not really input delay but really, really bad net coding/compensation. After studying dozens of videos frame by frame, I think what may be happening in these instances is you're already dead according to the server before you feel the first hit. Then the first hit comes in and you "try to move" but the die is already cast so nothing happens. Then the subsequent hits come in and you die. That's the only way to explain it logically at least in my mind after watching this happen so many times. 

The really funny part is this is happening when THEIR tools are saying I'm on less than 40ms ping with a decent ALAT and TN. I could see if the ALAT was like 300 or the TN was 30 or more, but no, it's what appears to be great net stats...

Message 589 of 1,351 (317 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Chaz63 wrote:

Team,

I can't play this game anymore. It is unplayable in so many ways, TTK / TTD, grenades not exploding and now my Ranger never fired in 3 games I just played.I feel nothing is ever going to get done as far as fixing this game, it is really sad. I, as all of you, spent well earned money on this game and it is unplayable. I bid you all a goodbye and keep up the fight, who knows. Adamonic, I hope you get your 60hz server but I wouldn't hold your breath. You are all knowledgeable people, but I think your comments are falling on deaf ears.

Peace out!

And yet another gamer throws in the towel...and if this contineus, more gamers will follow. 

Any comment on this DICE/EA?

Message 590 of 1,351 (303 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help