Re: Hit Registration (Post Patch)

by Silz616

Original Post

Hit Registration (Post Patch)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I started playing on the new patch the last few days and I've realised that the hit registration has gotten worse (at least for my friends and myself).
Not just on Pathfinder, but against every Legend including the thick boys.

I dare say I have very good aim, and would normally put down my missed shots as just that, me having a bad aim match.

But, I started watching some of my replays to find out why I was having some longer drawn out fights than usual.
And I clipped this one video (link below) as it was the most evident - a completely still enemy, and the 1st 2 shots just not registering.

Just wondering if any one else has encountered worse hit registration post-patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzNBDkJegk&feature=youtu.be

Message 1 of 7 (354 Views)

★★★ Expert

@QazaqD wrote:

I started playing on the new patch the last few days and I've realised that the hit registration has gotten worse (at least for my friends and myself).
Not just on Pathfinder, but against every Legend including the thick boys.

I dare say I have very good aim, and would normally put down my missed shots as just that, me having a bad aim match.

But, I started watching some of my replays to find out why I was having some longer drawn out fights than usual.
And I clipped this one video (link below) as it was the most evident - a completely still enemy, and the 1st 2 shots just not registering.

Just wondering if any one else has encountered worse hit registration post-patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzNBDkJegk&feature=youtu.be

There were data center mismatching problems with introduction of elite que.

So it's the result of latency, what your game client says happened, is not communicated to data center in time, so according to the server it didn't happen.

Message 2 of 7 (335 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm getting hit when I'm clearly behind cover far more often than I previously did and it's not like I'm playing a fat legend with a stupid hitbox I play Wraith and I get tagged when i'm behind cover.

This game is arguably in a worse state now than it was at launch and they're talking about ranked, I'm all for having ranked I think being grouped with bad players is the worst experience in the game, but they're not working on this game to the extent that people want them to, it's not polished in its current state and is becoming increasingly more unbalanced and bugged with every additional patch they add.

Message 3 of 7 (322 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You guys on PC? I'm PS4 scrub.

I had troubles after the update last week with disconnects and horrific lag, but since yesterdays patch, my game is solid. Good connections, no teleporting, great hit registration. I'm also being put on the correct server at launch.

I know this doesn't help... Just putting my 2cents in.

Message 4 of 7 (309 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Silz616 

I'm on PS4 too, but I still got disconnects from servers 4 out of 5 times I port into a game.

Message 5 of 7 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Am with man,  today i stopped playing for that reason alone,at first i actually though it was me missing my shots i went and saw video from my play session and ya hit reg is diffidently worse
 Btw am on PC

Message 6 of 7 (263 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

@Silz616 

I'm on PS4 too, but I still got disconnects from servers 4 out of 5 times I port into a game.

I'm on London server btw.

Message 7 of 7 (260 Views)