Re: Hitt reg issues?

by GrizzGolf

Original Post

★ Guide

Played half a round with ~100ms. Feels very good with the high latency.

Screenshot 2022-07-02 18-54-02.png

It also has its disadvantages, but I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

Message 161 of 1,351 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@TeiIzeitREKTor it is crazy that you have to play with a high ping to do that.

I can tell when it is going to be bad, I just leave. My TTK is always slower than my TTD but when that gap is huge and I need half a clip to kill someone and die in a split second, I use the handy dandy ALT+F4 magic.
Message 162 of 1,351 (541 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:
@TeiIzeitREKTorit is crazy that you have to play with a high ping to do that.

I can tell when it is going to be bad, I just leave. My TTK is always slower than my TTD but when that gap is huge and I need half a clip to kill someone and die in a split second, I use the handy dandy ALT+F4 magic.

That was my last round actually. Gonna jump back in 

Message 163 of 1,351 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Looking at the other bug reports, this probably should be moved to the Bug Report forum and consolidated. 

This is a big issue.

Message 164 of 1,351 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Battlefield 2042 2022.07.03 - 12.17.54.01_Moment(2).jpg

This was a screenshot from a video. This was not a kill, multiple point blank shots to the head. I died. 

Message 165 of 1,351 (452 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:

Battlefield 2042 2022.07.03 - 12.17.54.01_Moment(2).jpg

This was a screenshot from a video. This was not a kill, multiple point blank shots to the head. I died. 

OMG that happens to me ALL the time

Message 166 of 1,351 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GrizzGolf its ridiculous, multiple point blank headshots and I empty my entire clip only to be killed with a single shot from a pistol.
Message 167 of 1,351 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Battlefield 2042 2022.07.03 - 12.17.54.01_Moment.jpg

I guess the Lis rocket can fly by you and still kill you. I was killed by that rocket. The desync in this game between server and clients is terrible. 

Message 168 of 1,351 (414 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:
@GrizzGolfits ridiculous, multiple point blank headshots and I empty my entire clip only to be killed with a single shot from a pistol.

I wish they would fix it! Those kills are what make me want to quit and move on! 

Message 169 of 1,351 (385 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Adamonic wrote:
@TeiIzeitREKTorit is crazy that you have to play with a high ping to do that.

I know that feel mate. Have a hug from me.

It very often feels like their bullets are more compact so more fit in each TCP packet. Mine are big as hell so only few can fit in the same packet.

Message 170 of 1,351 (395 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help