Re: Historical Uniforms

by DAZEDenCONFUSED

Original Post

Historical Uniforms

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My advice for cosmetics in Battlefield V

● We want real Wehrmacht uniforms. We don't want leather jacket for axis. Please add accurate german uniforms. This isn't difficult

image0 (1).jpg    image0.jpg   BF5_Weber_Preview.png

● Please make uniforms like in pictures 

▶  DICE IF YOU CAN HEAR ME  ◀

✦  Please add uniforms like this to the game. We don't want German uniforms with leather jackets. We want historical uniforms. Please be careful.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME ABOUT THIS TOPIC. 

Message 1 of 5 (2,482 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
DICE: let's better add 10 different gas masks to anyone, do you like the community? But seriously, everyone wants a normal form for the Germans, but everyone understands that we are unlikely to get it ...
Message 2 of 5 (2,450 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I also think it would be beneficial to the game that Dice adds more historical uniforms.

Message 3 of 5 (2,438 Views)

★ Guide

I don't get the obsession the costume designers have with the gas masks,when there is no gas in the game at all!What bugged me most in the game where not the untold stories in less known theaters of war nor the presence of women characters,WHICH THEY DEFINITELY WERE IN THE WWII,but the costumes which are completely historically inaccurate uniforms.Believe me,i would pay real money for some WWII accurate uniforms.!

Message 4 of 5 (2,421 Views)

★★ Novice

I completely agree. The only few ways for this happening was the deluxe pre order with multiple choices in the very beginning  Other than that,  they haven't made much effort  Been a mere M.C. sons of anarchy cosplay lmao

Message 5 of 5 (2,405 Views)