Re: The Hind/Condor = Invincible flying sniper rifle with a 16x scope + range fi

by Psychopski

Original Post

Re: The Hind/Condor = Invincible flying sniper rifle with a 16x scope + range fi

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
@S3SSioN_SoLI agree with lots of what you said, and use a Hind as an air superiority weapon regularly. I don’t agree with the verticality comment. Having hunted many condors, they can out climb and have a higher max altitude than the Hind. Once it descends the Hind will own him on maneuvering, but vertically the Condor has an advantage. It also sucks that the pilot gets squat besides passenger kills, if you beat up the map for a whole round it should be worth more than 9k points. The Condor and Hind need a nerf that’s for sure. It needs to keep its health so it can still transport troops into a hot LZ, but it’s weapons could be nerfed without taking away its purpose.
Message 11 of 128 (559 Views)

★★★ Pro

Another problem - nobody is going to pick up a fully nerfed Condor above Attack Heli from the Aerial Vehicles pool. Condor has to be in the transport vehicles section. The section should be divided into Transport (including nerfed Hind/Condor ) - Armored - Attack Helis - Jets. The game could become then relatively more playable for Infantry, and more balanced.

Message 12 of 128 (541 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The Omni present mini Death Stars(Condor and Hind) are the current Meta. They can beat any attack chopper head to head and even beat AA tanks head to head. 

Broken AF!

Message 13 of 128 (519 Views)

★★★ Guide

There’s a lot of discrepancies. The 20 mm cannons on the helicopters and 30 mm on the stealth helicopters all have splash damage but neither the 25 mm or 30 mm on the jets have splash damage.

Message 14 of 128 (505 Views)

★ Guide

I kill tanks all the time with the MAV lol. Very rarely does one roll up and just wreck the MAV, if ever.

Message 15 of 128 (484 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hind > Jet

Condor > Jet

Nightbird > Jet

Jet = Trash

Jet [ aircraft killer ] = Lie 

Tongue outeatongue_out:

Message 16 of 128 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ATFGunrGood points and I agree. A transport vehicle needs to be tanky, but it can't be a "flying Death Star" as @Psychopski  described them as being.

Message 17 of 128 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Poor-JETThis 100%.

As much as I get annoyed by attack jets in BF4, now I see the essential need for separate spawn pools for jets and attack Heli.

I’m thoroughly convinced the current DICE team
has almost ZERO game time in previous BF games and they have absolutely no idea how to balance vehicles.

With DICE being so completely out of touch with their own franchise, why don’t they contract guys like LevelCap, Flakfire and JackFrags as consultants?

Message 18 of 128 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I know youtubers are not popular in this forum, but this is really "funny":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZvIt27-W4 

Message 19 of 128 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Psychopski i don't think any of those guys have any more valid an opinion than we do
Message 20 of 128 (383 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help